FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS HB2300
ETERNUS HB2300 storage system is ideal for small and medium sized businesses, plus enterprise remote and branch offices. ETERNUS HB2300 helps streamline IT infrastructure and offers a pay-as-you-grow flexibility making it an excellent solution for companies that are facing rapid, unpredictable growth. ETERNUS HB2300 hybrid arrays are purpose-built to optimize performance for mixed workloads. The ETERNUS HB2300 provides incredible IOPS and throughput along with an intuitive, on-box graphical interface that simplifies configuration and maintenance while providing enterprise-level storage capabilities to deliver consistent performance, flexibility and reliability.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
|Accelerates Business Applications|
- Higher performance with solid-state drives (SSDs) enables the ETERNUS HB2300 to maximize storage density, requiring fewer disks to meet your performance objectives.
- Streamline your IT infrastructure and drive down costs
- Secondary cache feature provides intelligent analytics-based caching capabilities for read intensive workloads
|Continuous availability |
- ETERNUS HB2300 storage systems enable you to achieve greater than 99.9999% availability and provide data integrity and security
- validates data integrity and protects against silent data corruption
- All management tasks are carried out while the storage remains online with complete read/write data access. Storage administrators can make configuration changes and conduct maintenance without disrupting application I/O.
- Background monitoring proactively scans media and tracks drive health against defined thresholds.
|Flexible configuration Options |
- Enables the automation and agility that are needed in the DevOps-based IT revolution
- The ultradense 60-drive system shelf supports up to 720TB in just 4U and is optimal for environments with vast amounts of data and limited floor space, with either 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch drives.
- Industry leading performance and space efficiency to reduce rack space by up to 60%. Its high-efficiency power supplies can lower power and cooling use by up to 40%.
|Host Interfaces||FC (4, 8,16,32Gbit/s)
iSCSI (10, 25Gbit/s, 10GBASE-T)
|Maximum Disk Drives||192
|Maximum Storage Capacity||2304 TB
|No. of host interfaces||12 Port [FC (4, 8, 16Gbit/s)]
8 Port [FC (32Gbit/s)]
12 Port [iSCSI (10Gbit/s)]
8 Port [iSCSI (10GBase-T)]
8 Port [iSCSI (25Gbit/s)]
8 Port [SAS (12Gbit/s)]
|Max. no. of hosts||128
|Supported RAID levels||0, 1, 1+0, 3, 5, 6, DDP
|Drive interface||12G SAS(MiniSAS HD)
|Remote Copy functionality||Synchronous and asynchronous
For further information, please see
Brochures & Flyers