Thomas Strohe, Founder and Executive Officer, intergenia AG
“The PRIMERGY Systems from Fujitsu exceed our expectations as regards energy efficiency, state-of-the-art technology, price and quality.”
Uwe Neumeier, Vice President, Server Systems EMEA&I, Fujitsu Technology Solutions
“Our many innovations are the result of a clear strategy to deliver the most efficient, best-performing server solutions in every class to meet the needs of our customers – from small to very large datacenters. The new benchmark world records reaffirm Fujitsu’s role as a leader in server energy efficiency and performance. The new generation of FUJITSU PRIMERGY servers are making an important contribution to this, supplying up to 50 percent more performance in the same power envelope even compared to the previous record-breaking generation.”
Pricing and availability
The new generation of FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY Systems will be available through Fujitsu and its distribution partners from the beginning of October 2013. This includes the PRIMERGY TX tower servers for remote and branch offices, the versatile PRIMERGY RX rack-mount servers with leading efficiency and performance, the compact and scalable PRIMERGY BX blade systems providing infrastructure density and converged management, and the density-optimized PRIMERGY CX cloud server infrastructures providing more computing power in less space. Prices vary by model and configuration.
Notes to editors
1. Competitive benchmark results stated above reflect results published on www.spec.org as of September 10, 2013. Score of 8,097 overall ssj_ops/watt published by Fujitsu on the PRIMERGY RX300 S8. SPEC and SPECpower are trademarks or registered trademarks of Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC). For the latest SPECpower_ssj2008 results, visit http://www.spec.org/power_ssj2008/results/power_ssj2008.html.
2. Benchmark comparisons stated above reflect results published as of September 10, 2013 on
SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
3. Competitive benchmark results stated above reflect results published on http://www.spec.org as of September 10, 2013. Score of 109 SPECfp_base2006 published by Fujitsu on the PRIMERGY RX350 S8,
SPEC and SPECcpu are trademarks or registered trademarks of Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC).
For the latest SPECcpu2006 results, visit http://www.spec.org/cpu2006/results/.
4. Benchmark comparisons stated above reflect results published on http://www.sap.com/solutions/benchmark/sd2tier.epx as of September 10, 2013. SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
5. Hype Cycle for Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies, 2013: Gartner, Inc. by Mike Chuba and Jay E. Pultz, July 31, 2013.
6. Internal measurement with LINPACK: PRIMERGY RX350 S7 featuring Intel Xeon processor E5-2690 achieves 363 GFLOPS while PRIMERGY RX350 S8 featuring Intel Xeon processor E5-2690 v2 archieves 546 GFLOPS
7. Fujitsu customer reports show that by using Fujitsu ServerView management practices for virtualized and real server installations results in up to 55 per cent savings on running costs. (Case Study: ARA Assistance).
Telefon: + 45 27133508
Category Manager – Server, Fujitsu Danmark
Date: 13 September, 2013