FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY TX1330 M1
- The expandable all-round server for SMEs
- Silent, compact – ideal for offices, shops or showrooms
- Optimized for classic server tasks like business applications, file, print or databases
The PRIMERGY TX1330 M1 is the ideal robust and cost-efficient server for SMEs or branch offices. It offers best Intel® Xeon® processor E3 family performance and solid expandability thanks to hot-plug storage drives. The optionally redundant power supply and a choice of different RAID controllers ensure high availability and peace of mind. Thanks to its compact housing and extremely low operating noise the server is ideally suited for showrooms or offices, for example under the desk. The support of legacy PCI adapter cards makes the PRIMERGY TX1330 M1 optimally suited for special solutions, such as telephone or security systems. Furthermore, the comprehensive Fujitsu ServerView Suite provides support for administrators during server installation, deployment and administration. The PRIMERGY TX1330 M1 is an excellent long-term investment.
FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY TX1320 M1
- Ultra-small form factor: ideal for small offices, at point of sales or in racks for telephone systems
- Low noise emissions for silent operation in offices or at the point of sale
- Small system but full server performance and manageability
The PRIMERGY TX1320 M1 is the perfect server for environments where space, full-server functionality and silent operation are crucial. The ultra-compact tower server is an excellent choice for retail premises, branch offices, or in other contexts where strict legal controls apply, e.g. medical, legal or financial services. With full server management capabilities the system can easily be integrated into existing IT infrastructures or administered from afar. Despite its size the PRIMERGY TX1320 M1 features Intel® Xeon® processor E3 family performance, up to four storage drives and supports an optional backup device. This unique combination makes it ideal for demanding environments where space is scarce.
FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY RX1330 M1
- Flexible foundation for infrastructure tasks with up to 10 x SFF HDDs for lots of local storage
- Cool-safe Advanced Thermal Design enables operation in a higher ambient temperature offering the chance to safe on costs for cooling
The PRIMERGY RX1330 M1 is an entry mono-socket rack server designed to provide a solution for small budgets, yet enabling a rich set of optional expansions to best meet individual demands. Its usage patterns cover file, infrastructure and communication applications by delivering up to 32 GB RAM, up to three PCIe slots and up to ten hard disk drives. This 1U server also enables individual configurations with a rich set of optional features, such as hot-plug power supply units, redundant fans, RAID controller and support for pGFX integrated server graphics for fast media processing. By delivering high energy efficiency and operation in higher ambient temperature, the PRIMERGY RX1330 M1 also contributes to very low operational costs. Fujitsu ServerView Suite and remote management features (iRMC S4) simplify the administration.