Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E Series Reduces Complexity in the Workplace
The new 14-inch Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E544 and 15.6-inch LIFEBOOK E554 models provide new options for organizations with hundreds or thousands of notebooks in deployment, delivering comprehensive business features including enterprise-class security, a long-battery life with a choice of three different high-capacity battery packs and plus superb system performance at a competitive price.
Reducing the complexity for notebook roll-outs and maintenance is especially critical when it comes to larger deployments. Fujitsu’s family concept now offers five different models in the LIFEBOOK E Line, all compatible with the same port replicator. Models include the same BIOS and mainboard, as well as shared components and accessories such as modular bay elements. These features allow corporations to deploy different-sized notebooks without needing to maintain many different corporate images of software or supporting a different set of drivers with each model. Such a focus on efficiency extends Fujitsu’s mission to optimize ICT systems from end to end, saving enterprises costs and time.
Further information on the new models is available at:
Pricing and availability
The new generation of FUJITSU LIFEBOOK is now available to order internationally via Fujitsu and distribution partners. Prices vary by model and configuration.
Notes to editors
In addition to the two new LIFEBOOK notebooks, the LIFEBOOK family also includes the LIFEBOOK E754, LIFEBOOK E744 and the LIFEBOOK E734. All five notebooks can be used with the same port replicator, reducing maintenance and roll-out time and costs. Both new models can be equipped with either Microsoft Windows 7 Professional or Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional, plus enterprise-class security and connectivity.
- More about the Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E544: http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/products/computing/pc/notebooks/lifebook-e544/index.html
- More about the Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E554: http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/products/computing/pc/notebooks/lifebook-e554/index.html
- Royalty-free photography of the Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E Series: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/search.php?search=lifebook+e+series
- Portfolio launch release: Fujitsu ‘All New in Touch’ Portfolio Empowers People to Achieve their Potential: http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/about/resources/news/press-releases/2013/FTS131008-Fujitsu-All-New-in-Touch-Portfolio-Empowers.html
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
Fujitsu is a leading provider of information and communication technology (ICT) -based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 170,000 employees supporting customers in over 100 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US$55 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011. For more information, please see: www.fujitsu.com.
Date: 20 June, 2014