Check tool for Voluntary Recall and Replacement of Laptop Battery Packs
Please make sure in advance that your battery is connected to your system correctly.
If your battery is affected, below message which is needed for replacement application will be shown on your display.
- product number and serial number of yor battery pack
- product number and serial number off your laptop
1. The Software is used only for target models.
2. The Software is not transferable.
3. You may not modify, decompile, or reverse-engineer the Software.
4. You may not change any copyright information in the Software.
5. In no event will Fujitsu be liable for any damage caused by the Software.
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 7 Starter （Service Pack1 or above）
- Windows 7 Home Premium （Service Pack1 or above）
- Windows 7 Professional （Service Pack1 or above）
- Windows 7 Ultimate （Service Pack1 or above）
- Windows Vista Business with SP2
How to use
1. Please click the link "FUJITSU Battery Check Tool" at the bottom of this page.
2. Click [Save] to download the zip file to your computer.
3. Click [Open Folder] when the zip file download is completed.
4. There are some kinds of message , depending on system environment. In the case, "security warning" is shown, Click [Run].
5. For the tool to run properly, you should extract all files. Please click [Extract all] and save all files to a folder.
6. In the file, click on the .exe file. Click [Run].
7. Check result will be shown
- Affected battery case.
- Non-affected battery case.
FUJITSU Battery Check Tool