Error Recovery Guide
Supported Scanner Models
- Windows® 10 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 8 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit / 64-bit)
For more details about the supported operating system editions, refer to the manual of the scanner model you are using.
Be sure you log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges.
- Download "FER4904C4.exe" onto your hard drive.
- After downloading, make sure you have enough free disk space (at least more than twice the download file size) for installing the programs.
- Quit any other applications that are running on your computer.
- Execute the file that you downloaded in step 1. This creates a folder named "Disk1" in the same folder where the program is stored.
- Double-click "Setup.exe" in the Disk1 folder to start the software installation.
- When the installation has completed, go to Control Panel > [Programs] > [Programs and Features] and confirm if the version of "Error Recovery Guide" is correct.
- Confirm if [Error Recovery Guide] icon is on the task tray. If [Error Recovery Guide] is not running, you can launch it from Start Menu > [fi Series] > [Error Recovery Guide].