The entry level 1 unit (1U) Fujitsu M10-1 server saves space while offering high performance and reliability. The highly efficient server, means customers can expect improvements in cost performance and reduction of life-cycle costs.
- The High density compact 1U chassis provides high performance through system on chip technology
- With midrange class performance, the Fujitsu M10-1 allows businesses to downsize from mid-range servers
- Maintenance efforts and costs are reduced through a improved processor and memory functions
- Significant reductions in energy consumption are reflected in dramatically reduced datacenter costs
- The new SPARC64™ X+ chip allows for exceptionally high processor and memory reliability
- SPARC64™ X+ processor protects all application assets in former SPARC servers due to conformity to SPARC V9 architecture