Fujitsu RunMyProcess DigitalSuite EnterpriseConnect Accelerates Digital Transformation
- Latest secure connector technology provides enterprise grade security and scalability
- Upgrades the Secure Enterprise Connector delivering a higher level of secure integration which is required for connecting digital processes and mobile apps with legacy systems
- Extends support for digital transformation projects requiring secure access to rapidly changing data
The new module helps create secure sharing of data, applications and processes across organizational boundaries, allowing enterprises to build trusted digital futures. Designed to lift enterprises ahead of competitors by providing the enterprise grade security and scalability for digital transformation projects, DigitalSuite EnterpriseConnect provides the secure integration of digital processes and mobile apps with legacy systems. Enhancements to the volume, speed, and manageability required by current and future mobile app solutions are core to an upgrade of the established Secure Enterprise Connector.
Alongside the enhanced security and simplified installation, the DigitalSuite EnterpriseConnect upgrade extends RunMyProcess support for digital transformation projects that require near real-time secure access to rapidly changing data through the following:
- Monitoring is significantly upgraded, providing status information of on-premise operations in log files.
- Communications security is enhanced with the addition of TLS v1.2 encryption and through the support of data transport via secure websockets.
- Architecture improvements enable better scalability, by easily expanding and contracting to accommodate heavier or lighter loads, and high availability by improving the level of operational performance.
- Client-server communication has been greatly optimized by introducing websockets: EnterpriseConnect now supports a bidirectional and permanent connection (full duplex), resulting in a low latency minimal delays between requesting information and receiving responses.
- From an operational point of view, EnterpriseConnect also allows simpler installation, via MSI procedure for client setup, and improves configuration efficiency by merging all adapters in a single configurable component, deployed multiple times.
Hiroshi Yazawa, CEO at Fujitsu RunMyProcess, comments: “Secure enterprise integration means easy integration of new digital processes and apps with existing systems, without the danger of exposing them directly to the web. With the increasing number of integrated systems, new market and customer requirements, our aim at Fujitsu RunMyProcess is to keep pace with the evolution of secure software technologies by enhancing and adapting RunMyProcess DigitalSuite to a new enterprise-grade level. With EnterpriseConnect and its major improvements, we have reached this next milestone.”
About Fujitsu South Africa
The evolving nature of every business means changes, enhancements and upgrades to its data center infrastructure. Businesses are finding data center upgrades to be not only disruptive but also costly. There is a constant need to re-train and re-skill data center staff in order to effectively manage applications whilst ensuring data availability, security and energy consumption optimization. Not to mention maintaining compliance and service level agreements.
Fujitsu South Africa’s approach to Servers, Mainframes, Storage and Integrated Systems offers the flexibility to tailor data center technologies to our customer’s specific requirements. We provide the benefits of secure, robust, future-proofed technologies from a single source supported by a unique, consultative approach. This ensures you get exactly what your organisation demands bringing true business value to companies. http://www.fujitsu.com/za/
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.0 trillion yen (US $36 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019. For more information, please see www.fujitsu.com.
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 08 October, 2019