Download Full Case Study PDF
Bosch Siemens Hausgeräte
A digital Sherpa along the way to automation
Founded in 1967, BSH Hausgeräte GmbH has grown from a German export company to one of the world's leading manufacturers of household appliances and provider of digital functions, services and content.
Company-wide RPA scaling with the highest possible employee involvement.
- Customized RPA democratization workshop
- Intensive coaching by Fujitsu experts
- Evaluating the existing RPA program
- Establishing a company-wide vision for RPA democratization
- Identifying automation potential in new areas
- Creating development standards and synergies
- Adapting the current RPA model as well as the workflows, platform and infrastructure