Managing Data Securely
The challenge of delivering a secure Hybrid IT environment
- Data aggregation across in-house systems and cloud services.
- Opening up existing legacy applications to deliver data through public or open Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
Managing Hybrid IT securityWhile Hybrid IT may present more security challenges than a traditional on-premises model, solutions to manage these risks are available. Fujitsu and its partners have helped many organizations to effectively integrate Cloud services and legacy systems, building IT security in at the very start of every Hybrid IT journey. Hybrid Data Management and Cloud Security can enable you to:
- Store, move and manage your data effectively across geographical boundaries.
- Implement continuous risk management
- Provide encryption wherever needed
- Set-up bespoke identity and access management
- Automate applications, data monitoring and risk management
Why choose Fujitsu to manage your Hybrid Cloud integration?As experts in Secure Thinking, we can address your concerns over Cloud integration. We have extensive experience integrating and co-ordinating security across Hybrid IT environments.
- Our Data Management and Cloud services comply with the strictest industry regulations on data residency, security and privacy.
- We are an active member of the Cloud Security Alliance.
- Our data centers operate with state-of-the art protocols and are monitored 24/7/365.
A data centre equipped for the Hybrid IT era blends the best of cloud and on-premise to drive innovation.
Learn how to tackle new security challenges and unlock the benefits of the cloud and Hybrid IT.
Tackling security challenges around bimodal IT delivery will enable businesses to unlock the benefits of the cloud and Hybrid IT.