Fujitsu's All-flash and Hybrid storage systems balance storage capacity, performance and costs to deliver always the
right data service levels for all business scenarios.
Why All-Flash and Hybrid Storage from Fujitsu?
- With the ETERNUS Primary Storage Family comprising of ETERNUS AF all-flash arrays and ETERNUS DX hybrid arrays, you can have extreme scalability and performance within one system, along with easy upgrade options from one model to another and unified administration via one management platform ETERNUS SF.
- The ETERNUS Primary Storage Family supports non-stop operations very efficiently. It features best-in-class continuity management, including native replication, mirroring and transparent failover. Mission-critical data is mirrored automatically in an ETERNUS Storage Cluster and can be executed in both directions and between/across different models and / or generations of ETERNUS all-flash and hybrid storage arrays.
- The ETERNUS Primary Storage Family is based on an award-winning performance architecture that delivers the fastest response times even under extreme workloads. No wonder you get the best solution for every kind of business requirement – ultra-fast response times with all-flash performance or the optimal balance between costs and speed through the flexible combination of SSDs, SAS and nearline SAS within hybrid storage array.
- ETERNUS SF makes it easy to get the best out of the ETERNUS Primary Storage Family. Reduce storage administration workloads dramatically while getting automated quality of service and the highest levels of storage efficiency at the same time.
- IT optimization for the digital world needs holistic concepts to ensure that long-term business goals are achieved. Fujitsu, as one of the world’s leading providers of end-to-end solutions, has more than 50 years of expertise in building sustainable infrastructure solutions. Based on innovative in-house developments and a powerful network of market-leading product partners, Fujitsu is the single point of contact for all your infrastructure needs.