FUJITSU Image Scanner PaperStream ClickScan
Easy to use capture software for any business
PaperStream ClickScan software delivers scanning simplicity and works alongside of any workflow to meet your imaging needs. Place paper in the scanner, push the scan button, and send to email, print, or folder—simple as one, two, three.
- Easy to Setup; Install and scan in seconds
- Works with all TWAIN based applications
- No delay in capturing your scanned images
- Quick access to scanned documents to route as needed
- Saves time with no training or manual required
Three simple steps to scan documents
Keeping operations to the bare minimum, there is no need for administrators to preset scan settings or output destinations, so that operators can start using the scanner right away. Since the software is designed to be simple, PaperStream ClickScan boosts and processes images, which drastically reduces the waiting time.
Simple Operation (Pull Scan from software or Push Scan from scanner)
Expand the use of PaperStream ClickScan and experience added flexibility and convenience to complete your scans.
Customize settings like the color mode, resolution, page size and file format, in advance, directly using the 3-step scanning process on the software interface and be on your way to scan.
Advance settings on preferred save-to destinations and preview settings further streamlines the 3-step scanning process to just "One-Push" on the 'Scan' button.
Flexible use in conjunction with PaperStream Series
Choose from the 3 options of PaperStream Series scanning software according to your operation environment.
・Use for scanning documents occasionally
・Always read business documents in a fixed way
・Share scanning and confirmation work as a team
|Bundled Software||Bundled Software||Premium Software|
|Supported scanners||Workgroup||fi-8170 / fi-8270 / fi-8150 / fi-8250 / fi-7300NX / fi-800R / fi-7160 / fi-7260 / fi-7140 / fi-7240 / fi-65F / fi-7030
SP-1130N / SP-1125N / SP-1120N / SP-1425
|Departmental||fi-8190 / fi-8290 / fi-7180 / fi-7280 / fi-7480 / fi-7460|
|Production||fi-7900 / fi-7800 / fi-7700 / fi-7700S / fi-7600|
|Language*1||Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Russian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Arabic, and Turkish|
|Compatible Scanner Driver||PaperStream IP 3.0.1(TWAIN)|
|Scanning||Simple Scanning, Ad-hoc Scan|
|Destination||Local folder, email (attached file), Print, Link to Application|
|Output File||PDF, Searchable PDF, Password-protected PDF, JPEG, TIFF(single/multi-page), BMP|
|Supported Operating System*2||Windows® 11, Windows® 10*3, Windows® 8.1*3, Windows® 7|
|CPU*4||Intel Pentium 4 1.8 GHz or higher (Recommended: Intel® Core™ i5 2.5 GHz or higher)|
|Memory Capacity||1 GB or more (Recommended: 4 GB or more)|
|Display Resolution*5||1024×768 pixels or higher, 65,536 or more colors|
|Disk Drive*6||5400 rpm or more (Recommended: 7200 rpm or more)|
|Disk Capacity*6||10 GB or more|
- For the following languages, only text recognition with searchable PDF is supported: Greek, Vietnamese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Romanian, Hebrew, Ukrainian.
- This software is a 32-bit application that runs on 64-bit operating systems.
- Operates as a desktop application.
- Scanning speeds may drop if recommended CPU, memory capacity and USB 1.1 requirements are not met.
- When the font size is large, some screens may not be displayed properly. In such a case, use a smaller font size.
- Enough disk drive and disk capacity is necessary for the saved file when scanning.