FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-7160
The fi-7160 Deluxe Bundle combines two best-in-class products from Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc., the fi-7160 scanner and PaperStream Capture Pro, the high-quality, front end scanning software that will efficiently optimize your capture solution. Easy-to-use, and simple to set up, PaperStream Capture Pro enhances the fi-7160’s superior scanning abilities with features that include options for high level data extraction and indexing, the import of electronic images and support for multi-station licensing. Industry recognized image enhancement with PaperStream IP allows you to capture your data clearly, producing a sharp image. The fi-7160 Deluxe Bundle increases productivity without hidden costs, and helps you digitize documents efficiently.
- Provides unmatched performance and market-leading document imaging capabilities with faster scanning speeds
- Features PaperStream Capture Pro software
- Fast, 60 ppm / 120 ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source
- Scanner Central Admin Tool
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection)
- Industry leading service and maintenance option
PaperStream Capture Pro Included
PaperStream Capture Pro is now available with the purchase of the fi-7160 Deluxe Bundle. This high-quality front end document capture software enhances the fi-7160’s superior scanning abilities with features that save time and money. PaperStream Capture Pro’s intuitive interface provides easy navigation from capture to release, with automatic image enhancements and assisted scan correction. Cost effective with no cost per click, the software is scalable and architected for distributed scanning. PaperStream Capture Pro is a simple solution that best fits organizations or departments that require an efficient yet easy way to convert paper documents into a digital file for high level data indexing and extraction.
With duplex scanning speeds of 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7160 protects your documents with acoustic sensors, ensures your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduces rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
- USB 3.0 for forward compatibility
- Continuous hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.4mm thick
- Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection sensor for security against lost images
- Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multifeeds
- Long document support up to 5.6 m (18.3 feet) in PaperStream IP
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PaperStream IP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers-black and white, color, and auto-color-new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PaperStream Capture is also integrated with PaperStream IP's assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make document separation easy, improving document organization.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
High-impact scanning, low environmental impact
In keeping with Fujitsu's long-standing commitment to safeguarding the environment, the fi-7160 is the latest business scanner to adhere to strictest ecological regulations throughout the entire manufacturing process. The design and manufacture of the fi-7160 meet Energy Star's energy consumption requirements and the European Union's Reduction of Hazardous Substances and Volatile Organic Compounds regulations.
|Scanner Type||ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), Duplex|
|Scanning Speed*1 (A4 Portrait)
|Simplex: 60 ppm (200/300 dpi)
Duplex: 120 ipm (200/300 dpi)
|Image Sensor Type||Color CCD x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light Source||White LED Array x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
(Color / Grayscale / Monochrome)
|50 to 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver)*5|
|Output Format||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Background Colors||White / Black (selectable)|
|Document Size||Maximum*6||216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in.)|
|Minimum||50.8 x 54 mm (2 x 2.1 in.)|
|Long paper scanning*7||5,588 mm (220 in.)|
|Paper Weight (Thickness)||Paper||27 to 413 g/m² (7.2 to 112 lb.)*8|
|Plastic Card||1.4 mm (0.055 in.) or less*9|
|ADF Capacity*10*11||80 sheets (A4 80 g/m² or Letter 20 lb)|
|Expected Daily Volume*12||9,000 Sheets|
|Multifeed Detection||Overlap detection (Ultrasonic sensor), Length detection|
|Paper Protection||Lag detection, Sound detection (iSOP)*13|
|Interface*14||USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Power Requirements||AC 100 to 240 V ±10 %|
|Power Consumption||Operating mode||38 W or less|
|Sleep mode||1.8 W or less|
|Auto Standby (Off) mode||Less than 0.35 W|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR®, RoHS|
|Dimensions*15 (W x D x H)||300 x 170 x 163 mm (11.8 x 6.7 x 6.4 in.)|
|Weight||4.2 kg (9.3 lb)|
|Supported Operating System||Windows® 11, Windows® 10*16, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7, Windows Server® 2019, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2012 R2, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server® 2008 R2, Windows Server® 2008*17, macOS, Linux (Ubuntu)|
|Included Software / Drivers||PaperStream IP Driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver*18, Image Scanner Driver for macOS (ICA)*18*19, Image Scanner Driver for Linux (SANE)*18*19, PaperStream Capture, PaperStream ClickScan*19, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™*19, Scanner Central Admin|
|Image Processing Functions||Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, Dither, De-Screen, Emphasis, Dropout color (None/Red/Green/Blue/White/Saturation/Custom), sRGB output, Hole punch removal, Index tab cropping, Split image, De-Skew, Edge filler, Vertical streaks reduction, Cropping, Static threshold, Moire removal|
|Included Items||ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM|
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF CCITT Group 4 compression.
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of the scanned document.
- Limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Scans folded documents of up to 297 x 432 mm (11.7 x 17 in.) with carrier sheet scanning.
- Capable of scanning documents longer than A4 (210 x 297 mm / 8.3 x 11.7 in.) sizes. When using PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) to scan at 200 dpi, the maximum scanning length is 5,588 mm (220 in.).
- Thicknesses of up to 127 to 209 g/m² (34 to 56 lb) can be scanned for A8 (52 x 74 mm / 2.1 x 2.9 in.) sizes.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time (Note: does not set more than one embossed card at a time).
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Capable of setting additional documents while scanning.
- Numbers are calculated using scanning speeds and typical hours of scanner use, and are not meant to guarantee daily volume or unit durability.
- Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection.
- Connection with USB 3.0 / 2.0 requires the USB port and hub to support USB 3.0 / 2.0. Also note that scanning speed slows down when using USB 1.1.
- Excludes the ADF paper chute and stacker.
- fi Series scanners do not run with Windows® 10 ARM-based PCs.
- Requires PaperStream IP 1.60.0 or earlier and PaperStream Capture 2.8.2 or earlier.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the Image Scanner Driver for macOS/Linux or WIA Driver.
- Refer to the fi Series Support Site for driver/software downloads and full lineup of all supported operating system versions.
|fi-7160 3 Year Advance Exchange||S7160-AEMYNBD-3||Parts, Labor, Shipping|
|fi-7160 3 Year Depot||S7160-DEPW5DY-3||Parts, Labor, Return Shipment|
|ScanAid Kit||CG01000-280401||Lifetime: Every 200,000 sheets or one year. Fujitsu ScanAid Cleaning and Consumable Kit|
|Brake Roller||PA03670-0001||Lifetime: Every 200,000 sheets or one year.
These rollers separate documents as they are being fed into the scanner.
|Pick Roller||PA03670-0002||Lifetime: Every 200,000 sheets or one year.
These rollers feed documents into the scanner.
|Print Cartridge||CA00050-0262||Lifetime: 4,000,000 printed characters.
(FI-718PR print head)
|PA03670-D201||Post-scan imprinter / Back-side printing on document|
|Carrier Sheets||PA03360-0013||Each package contains 5 carrier sheets. It is recommended that each carrier sheet be replaced after it has been used for 500 scans.|
|PaperStream Capture Pro Workgroup Software||PSCP-WG-0001||PaperStream Capture Pro optional license for fi-7160|
Find out the details about your product's warranty and information on how to extend your warranty.Warranty Information