General: more details
- 12. Prepare alternative language pages for target users.
- 13. Make sure if you are setting time limits on entry of data, etc. that users can either disable or change the time setting.
- 14. When you cannot make the page accessible, prepare text pages which hold the same information. Conduct your text page updates at the same time as the regular page.
Graphics: more details
- 20. Do not use transparent colors around images with text.
- 21. Key images (charts, graphs) should have an accompanying outline on the same page or a link to a page with details.
Audio or Imaging: more details
- 32. Supply the same information in text when presenting something in audio.
- 33. Provide the same information in text or audio for animated graphics.
- 34. Enable users to control audio data for animations by allowing them to play, stop and adjust the volume. Provide clear controls within the content.
Forms: more details
- 45. In drop-down and pop-up menus, do not automatically execute the user's choice.
- 46. Make forms easy to understand and operate by clarifying the relationship between labels and controls and grouping the settings.