NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. Brings Easy Connectivity to Today’s Most Popular Document Management Cloud and On-Premise Destinations
Fujitsu Computer Products of America
Easy NX Connect includes NFC authentication and multiple connectors in one licensed package - such as Box, OneDrive, Active Directory email and folder, and Web Mail (i.e., Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail) -allowing businesses to improve scanning efficiencies throughout their offices. Using the software, businesses can maintain centralized scanner management, implement PC-Less scanning, reduce training requirements for employees, authenticate users, and scan directly to popular cloud destinations.
“FCPA is dedicated to helping our customers jump on the digital transformation bandwagon,” says Yasunari Shimizu, President and CEO, Fujitsu Computer Products of America. “With Easy NX Connect, our fi-7300NX scanner with NX Manager becomes an invaluable solution for document management.”
Easy NX Connect Features and Benefits
- Convenience - Easy NX Connect includes NFC authentication and several connectors in one package, with even more connectors being introduced in the future. This allows users to scan directly to today’s most popular cloud and on premise repositories such as:
- Active Directory email and folder
- Local Database email and folder
- Web Mail (i.e., Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail)
- Several different user authentication methods to enhance security and ease-of-use
- NFC to Active Directory
- NFC to Local Database
- PIN / Password to Active Directory
- PIN / Password to Local Database
- Affordable - Each license includes a 1-year maintenance contract and free software updates with access to new connectors as they are added. The scan count automatically resets on the license anniversary date, removing any need for customers to contact FCPA. As an organization’s scanning projects grow, there’s an easy way to upgrade to unlimited scans if needed
- Customer Support – Featuring FCPA’s industry leading U.S. based customer support
FUJITSU fi-7300NX Document Scanner with NX Manager Features
The fi-7300NX is created with the industry’s most popular and reliable scanning engine, providing a premium scanning experience for any business including SMB up to enterprise organizations.
- The fi-7300NX provides high-speed scanning at 60 pages per minute with flawless performance through technologies such as paper feed detection, intelligent multi-feed, sound detection and lag detection to prevent paper jams and slow-downs
- 4x3 inch touch screen
- Flexible connectivity to allow organizations to place the scanner, untethered, in the most accessible location using Wi-Fi or wired LAN
- The ADF holds 80 sheets at a time reducing the amount of paper preparation for users
- Various types of user authentication including NFC card, Active Directory, and Alpha-Numeric Codes
Easy NX Connect Pricing and Availability
Easy NX Connect is available via two licenses at different price points depending on the needs of an organization. The $599 license allows organizations to scan up to one million pages per year and includes a 1-year maintenance contract. The $959 license provides unlimited pages scanned per year, also including a 1-year maintenance contract.
To learn more about the fi-7300NX with NX Manager and Easy NX Connect, visit us at https://bit.ly/easynxconnect.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.1 trillion yen (US $39 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018. For more information, please see www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. is an established leader in the Document Imaging industry, delivering innovative scanning solutions and services that enable our customers to solve critical business productivity issues and streamline operations. Fujitsu provides cutting-edge document capture solutions for business and personal environments, backed by a comprehensive portfolio of service and support programs. For more information about Fujitsu Document Imaging solutions and services, visit http://us.fujitsu.com/fcpa or call us at 800-626-4686.
BAM Communications for Fujitsu Computer Products of America
Company:Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.
Copyright 2018 Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. All rights reserved. Fujitsu and the Fujitsu logo are registered trademarks. Statements herein are based on normal operating conditions and are not intended to create any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. reserves the right to modify, at any time without notice these statements, our services, pricing, products, and their warranty and performance specifications.
Date: February 26, 2019
City: Sunnyvale, CA
Fujitsu Computer Products of America