Additional benefits include:
• Reliable Volume Scanning: The Fujitsu fi-7030 features an automatic document feeder (ADF) that can accommodate 50 sheets for efficient scanning.
• Scanning Versatility: The new scanner supports a wide variety of documents and can easily handle Legal size documents. Long paper scanning of over 5 meters is available, as well as A3 size scanning with an optional carrier sheet.
• Error Recovery: The Error Recovery Guide alerts users to cleaning, consumable replacement and document preparation needs.
• Green Certified: Energy efficient with LED bulbs that last longer and produce less heat, and containing no hazardous materials.
• Software Enhancements: With PaperStream IP TWAIN and ISIS image enhancement technology, documents are automatically converted into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or stained documents, or documents with a background pattern. PaperStream Capture allows users to complete scanning processes faster and easier than ever before. Scanner Central Admin dramatically reduces the total cost of ownership and work that goes into setting up, operating and maintaining multiple Fujitsu scanners within in an organization. An upgrade to PaperStream Capture Pro provides customers enhanced indexing, document separation, and after scan correction for optimal productivity.
Service Options for the Fujitsu fi-7030 Scanner
Fujitsu offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios of service programs in the document imaging industry with available options for any budget or response time needed. Generous trade-in programs, multi-vendor service, and co-term options are also available, providing for convenient coverage of the entire scan fleet. For more information about Fujitsu services please contact a Fujitsu distribution partner or Service Sales at 1-800-301-9475.
Additional Supporting Resources
For more information about Fujitsu scanners and software solutions visit:
• Fujitsu fi-7030 Product Page
• Software Solutions Home Page: us.fujitsu.com/fcpasolutions
• Follow @FCPASolutions on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FCPASolutions
• Become a fan of Fujitsu Computer Products of America on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FCPASolutions
• Join our LinkedIn Community
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 156,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.7 trillion yen (US$41 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016. For more information, please see www.fujitsu.com.
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. is an established leader in the Document Imaging industry, delivering innovative scanning solutions and services that enable our customers to solve critical business productivity issues and streamline operations. Fujitsu provides cutting-edge document capture solutions for business and personal environments, backed by a comprehensive portfolio of service and support programs. For more information about Fujitsu Document Imaging solutions and services, visit http://us.fujitsu.com/fcpa or call us at 800-626-4686.
Briana Daley - FCPA
Company:Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.
Company:Voce Communications, Inc.
Date: August 02, 2016
City: Sunnyvale, CA
Company: Fujitsu Computer Products of America
Share this page