Built on decades of technology refinement, PaperStream IP improves on numerous industry enhancement features while bringing many other specialized features to market such as edge repair fills, multi-stream capability for fast output of different color formats simultaneously without slowing down scans, and blur correction for smooth dot matrix print and better OCR and reproduction. Additional features of PaperStream IP include:
• Preset Profiles: With a simple selection of black and white, color or auto-color, the driver’s defaults provide perfect images utilizing advanced features such as auto orientation, blank page removal, deskew, and hole punch removal. Setup time is also kept to a minimum.
• Assisted Scanning: In the rare instances when a document’s background is not automatically cleaned up, the Assisted Scan takes the guesswork out of document clean up by providing nine distinct cleaned up images. Users simply select the image that looks best. There is no need for technical prowess or detailed driver changes.
• Real-Time Preview: For complex documents that require their own specialized profiles, the Real-Time Preview functionality eliminates the need to rescan documents as changes are immediately made.
• Fast Scanning: Having a small usage footprint of approximately 100MB, PSIP takes advantage of the PC’s multicore processor to perform powerful cleanup without compromising throughput. PaperStream IP also provides 64-bit support for the latest generation of advanced scanning applications.
• Patch and Barcode Recognition: In conjunction with scanning applications, PSIP recognizes all of the most common patch codes including, 1-4, 6 & T, as well as one-dimensional barcodes such as Code 3 of 9, and Code 128, allowing users to prepare and organize batches for faster electronic filing.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. is an established leader in the Document Imaging industry, delivering innovative scanning solutions and services that enable our customers to solve critical business productivity issues and streamline operations. Fujitsu provides cutting-edge document capture solutions for business and personal environments, backed by a comprehensive portfolio of service and support programs. For more information about Fujitsu Document Imaging solutions and services, visit http://us.fujitsu.com/fcpa or call us at 800-626-4686.
IntelliChief is a leading provider of enterprise-class document management and workflow solutions for any computing platform. With decades of expertise in the market and seamless integration with leading ERP software providers, IntelliChief takes companies of all sizes paperless with a typical ROI of less than one year. Users can create, capture, manage, archive, retrieve, and distribute mission-critical documents directly from their familiar ERP screens, by streamlining the workflow process, expediting order production and eliminating duplicate payments. www.IntelliChief.com.
Diane Vo - FCPA
Company: Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.
Phone: 813-971-9500 x 335
Date: June 04, 2015
City: Sunnyvale, CA
Company: Fujitsu Computer Products of America