NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Charity Partner vote: Delighted to have a 65% of employees voting to make the final decision on our first two-year Charity Partner, the Red Cross!
Our aim is to tackle the issues that impact society and contribute positively to our local communities.
Fujitsu believes that business today has a significant responsibility to help address social issues.
We know people want to get involved with local good causes that matter – that’s why we have our CARES network of volunteering champions. Together we can have a big impact – that’s why we have created our first Charity partnership
Our ambition is use our technology and expertise for good and create more vibrant communities where we live and work.
Our efforts include employee volunteering and fund raising as well as activities that promote digital inclusion, social innovation and opportunities for young people.
- Facilitating local volunteering days and events through our champions network and volunteering time-off policy.
- We are proud to benefit from a highly engaged employee base who are active with their local communities. Fujitsu CARES has champions in over 23 locations across Fujitsu Americas organizing activities in their local communities!
- As part of our renewed investment in Responsible Business, we enabling them by rolling out new programs in 2017 offering paid time off during working hours for volunteering and corporate gift matching.
- Strategic charity partnership with the Red Cross to drive sustainable, long-term value
- Providing STEM learning and mentoring, including a partnership with New York Academy of Science for their 1000 Girls, 1000 Futures program