NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Responsible Business is not 'a nice to have’; it's a business fundamental for delivering sustainable growth. It underpins our entire business operation at Fujitsu.
The “AND” Game helps the Americas “win the right way” by focusing the strategy and our attention on Customers AND People AND Results AND Responsible Business. No big, one-off project or showcase campaign is enough; being truly responsible is only possible when it’s embedded in the DNA of the company and evidenced in the way colleagues work every day.
Responsible Business Board
In 2016, the Fujitsu Americas’ leadership team renewed its investment in Responsible Business by creating a Board comprised of the executive leadership team, employees and external stakeholders. Led by the Chief Operating Officer, the Responsible Business Board meets on a quarterly basis to drive the strategy forward.
Diversity & Inclusion Council
Fujitsu Americas created the Americas Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) council comprised of the executive leadership team, employees and external stakeholders. The purpose of this council is to:
- Act as a catalyst to move the D&I agenda forward
- Create a roadmap and ensure delivery of action plans
- To hold the budget, demonstrate the business case and return on investment (ROI)
- Advise executive leadership on strategies, challenges and market insights
- Ensure consistency and alignment of corporate strategies to diversity initiatives
- Demonstrate commitment and leadership
- Visibly champion the responsible business strategy