Fujitsu Laboratories Hosts Advanced Technology Symposium on Data Privacy and User Experiences
Speakers to discuss latest technology developments for data security and emerging business models for monetization
Driven by well publicized scandals and data breaches, internet data protection has recently made news headlines and is top of mind for CIOs and CSIO’s at enterprises. Faced with a shift in public sentiment on data privacy and onset of new regulations both in Europe and United States, companies are racing to find solutions to trustfully maintain strict control and stewardship of user data, while providing high quality, personalized user experiences.
"Customers do not have to choose between data privacy and a rich user experience", said Hirotaka Hara, CEO and Representative Director, Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. "Through advanced technologies companies like Fujitsu are well positioned to satisfy both requirements while further enriching the data economy".
The technology showcase will feature the latest Fujitsu innovations including the following:
- Secure and Easy Payments Using Authentication Technology that Integrates Palm Vein with Facial Recognition
- Encrypted Search Technology for Secure and Efficient Usage and Dissemination of Data
- Digital Identity Platform for Secure Exchange of Personal Credentials Between Companies
- Training Trustworthy Deep Learning Models Using Robust Data Augmentation
- Privacy Risk Assessment Technology to Accelerate Safe and Effective Use of Personal Data in Local Governments
- Transparent Virtual Currency Exchange Enabled by ConnectionChain Based Secure Interoperability of Blockchains
- Secure Data Analysis using Trusted Execution Enclaves
- Time-locked Encryption for Blockchain
- Access Control for Blockchain Transactions
- Edge-Accelerated AI for Collaborative Sensing of Connected/Autonomous Vehicles
- Accessible Deep Tensor Applications: From Gene Expression to Security
- Virtuora DX - Trusted Data Sharing for Cross-industry Co-creation
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.0 trillion yen (US $36 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019. For more information, please see www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu Laboratories
Founded in 1968 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujitsu Limited, Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. is one of the premier research centers in the world. With a global network of laboratories in Japan, China, the United States and Europe, the organization conducts a wide range of basic and applied research in the areas of Next-generation Services, Computer Servers, Networks, Electronic Devices and Advanced Materials. For more information, please see: http://www.fujitsu.com/jp/group/labs/en/
About Fujitsu Laboratories of America, Inc.
Fujitsu Laboratories of America, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. (Japan), focusing on research in novel computing, networking technologies, software development and solutions for several industry verticals. Conducting research in an open environment, it contributes to the global research community and the IT industry. It is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA.
For more information, please see: www.fla.fujitsu.com
Fujitsu, the Fujitsu logo and “shaping tomorrow with you” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fujitsu Limited in the United States and other countries. Other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: October 15, 2019
City: Santa Clara, CA
Fujitsu Laboratories, Ltd.,
Fujitsu Laboratories of America, Inc.