NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Fujitsu Managed Network Operations
Fujitsu’s Network Operations service encompasses product support and network management, with rapid-response fault management and a dedicated Customer Contact Centre. The Network Operations service provides 24/7/365 monitoring and pro-active fault management for customer networks both in the UK and globally.
Our Network service is complemented by our Field Operations division, handling equipment installations, break/fix and first-line maintenance, specialist LLU cabling and test access requirements, environmental and power management, and fibre splicing.
Under the banner of our expert Network Operations division, we provide four key services:
- A dedicated Customer Contact Centre
- Complete programme management
- Ongoing customer fault management
- Network monitoring and management
Fully accredited to UK CESG standards, Fujitsu's Network Operations Centre (NOC) provides customers with a secure service 24/7/365, with full resilience and Business Continuity assurance. This service includes:
- Field maintenance management to customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) – 4hrs/8hrs/NBD on site
- Trouble Ticketing and Customer Instance Bonding
- Statistical analysis and reporting
- Management and implementation of network upgrades – H/W and S/W
- Network commissioning, integration and customer handover
- Records management and secured archives
Fujitsu can offer you safe, secure and robust assurances on your network for an excellent customer experience.
For further details or to discuss your requirements please call us on +44 (0)121 717 6000
or email firstname.lastname@example.org