Drive process optimisation
As Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technology and its adoption matures the market has reached a watershed moment. There are significant benefits realised in RPA pilots and initial deployments that can be rapidly scaled out across the enterprise. Yet business and IT leaders are struggling to move the needle with only an additional 1% of enterprises scaling to over 50 robots in the past year. IT Security concerns, challenges in supporting robot farms in the thousands, as well as a war on talent are paralysing the traditional RPA CoE.
The Industrialised RPA Operating Model
The traditional RPA CoE model is not designed to tackle scale out challenges around rapid deployment, robust support and the supply of a new army of automation specialists to delivery this change. Fujitsu has reimagined the CoE to deliver an industrialised Automation Operating Model to overcome these new challenges comprising an Agile Automation Factory with modular, self-organising delivery pods that may be easily scaled. Our Robotics Operations Centre operates on a 24/7 basis leveraging Operational Analytics to drive structural continuous improvement while our Automation Academy design to tackle the war on talent and supply the required resource pools needed to deliver automation maturity.
Read more about why we've reimagined the CoE for automation in our latest blog
From inspiration to development: co-creating automation opportunities
We strongly believe in the benefits of automation to emulate human interaction to decrease costs, improve efficiency and reduce errors. We use our unique human centric design thinking approach to deliver highly interactive workshops for our customers, as an opportunity to explore the advantages automation can bring to the wider business environment. We work with the customer to address productivity challenges. Find out more »
Features and Benefits
Unlock creativity, knowledge and innovation in the field of automation. Read about it in our blog here.
Why Fujitsu’s industrialised automation operating model?
Because we deliver all the services needed to establish and scale your RPA program, you can enjoy rapid deployment, robust operation and cost-effective maintenance – ensuring all business benefits are monitored and realised.
- Non disruptive solution
- No replacement of systems required
- No deployment of agents, software, development or system integration
- Cloud based solution
Completeness of vision
- Unique Industrialised RPA Operating Model - Targeted at overcoming barriers to scale out
- Automation Academy - To mobilise both Fujitsu and Client resources
- Agile Automation Factory - Maximising RPA Delivery Effeciency
- Robotics Operations Centre
- 24/7 support
- Structural continuous improvement with Operational Analytics
- Development sandbox Cognitive Automation and AI enabled Robotics
Ability to Execute
- Pilot to mobilisation in as little as 4 weeks
- Zero to 300 Resources in 12 weeks or less
- 3,000 RPA professionals
- 50 million Euro investment in complimentary technologies such as NLP, Chat bots Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Full EMEA and Global Coverage
- Support in 41 Languages
Meet our expert
Head of Robotics & Cognitive Automation, EMEIA