NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Next Generation Service Desk
Fujitsu IT Service Desk delivers a personalised, innovative and forward thinking support experience
Fujitsu is a world-class service desk provider, with expertise in delivering pro-active support services to customers on a global scale.
- World-wide we have 5 delivery centres, located in Poland, Portugal, Malaysia, Costa Rica and the Philippines.
- We have local service desks in over 160 countries, providing 24/7/365 access and end-user support.
- We deliver multilingual support in over 30 languages.
We understand that the modern service desk must do far more than just react to issues as they arise. It needs to offer pro-active services and support capable of predicting and resolving problems well before they happen.
Our Next Generation Service Desk - Social Command Center (SCC), identifies potential problems and their underlying cause, before they become an issue and disrupt business processes. Ours is a Sense and Respond approach, where we take what we learn from end-user feedback, and use this to make continuous service desk support improvements.
The Social Command Center is the future of service desk management.
Our Social Command Center offers far more than the standard service desk model. We provide 24/7/365 personalised user centric support services, that are powered by virtual assistants, AI and cognitive learning and delivered through a single point of contact.
Our Social Command Center makes use of emerging technologies and aligns perfectly with changing user demands. End-users are empowered to self-serve, enabling them to quickly get back to work. It delivers;
- one simple interface for all requests
- instant multi-device support
- a standardised point of contact across multi-channels
- access and support at any time, from anywhere and on any device connected to the internet
- rapid 24/7 incident resolution requiring minimal end-user input
- personalised user experiences – devices and previous requests are remembered
- support for all business needs from human resources to IT
At Fujitsu we are constantly innovating and developing our service desk offering, to ensure that it meets your business needs well into the future.
Why choose Fujitsu as your managed service desk provider?
Our Next Generation Service Desk can be used either as a standalone, or it can be integrated into our end-user services portfolio. We enable you to balance cost and service, by choosing either a dedicated or shared service desk, or if preferred you have the option to combine elements of both. Benefits include;
- increased productivity – users can work on any device, in any location, at any time
- increased cost efficiency – automation of issue resolution
- increased user efficiency – self-service issue resolution
- reduced downtime – rapid self-remediation means users don’t need to wait for support
When you partner with Fujitsu you gain access to 24/7 IT service desk expertise and support.
We use TRIOLE® for ServiceNow service desk management processes and SaaS toolsets, which we deliver from regional centres in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Oceania. TRIOLE® offers best practices based on a standardised, automated, ISO/IEC 20000-compliant approach.
For the last three years we have been recognised as a leading provider of end-user outsourcing services by Gartner Magic Quandrant. We are positioned at the highest possible level for ‘completeness-of-vision’ and ‘ability-to-execute’.
Fujitsu has been positioned as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, Europe (Gartner, Gianluca Tramacere et al, 11th January 2017)*. Fujitsu achieves highest placement for its ability to execute in the leaders quadrant.
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Fujitsu managed service desk case study – British American Tobacco
For the world’s leading tobacco group, British American Tobacco (BAT), we transitioned over 100 local support operations into a single global service desk supporting 35,000 users in 14 languages. We migrated 96 countries to a new service desk based on Fujitsu TRIOLE® in just nine months. Users have 24/7 access to pro-active support services regardless of their location. With just one tool, BAT now has visibility of its entire global IT estate.
Read more about the benefits BAT have gained by partnering with Fujitsu.