PaperStream Capture Pro is the advanced scanning, extracting and releasing software for Fujitsu fi Series and SP Series document scanners. It enables you to optimise your information capture, data consolidation and routing of paper-based information into digitally-accelerated processes.
By scanning, verifying, extracting, indexing and releasing the information in paper documents, PaperStream Capture Pro streamlines your information flow and facilitates your knowledge sharing processes, resulting in improved workflows, increased efficiency, easier compliance, better visibility, greater agility and enhanced customer experiences
Is PaperStream Capture Pro right for my business?
Choose PaperStream Capture Pro if you:
- Have a single workstation or multiple scanners across different departments or teams
- Need to capture and create comprehensive index information from paper sources in a digital format to achieve more efficient working
- Would benefit from optimised image quality through enhanced image processing and post-scan correction
- Would like to increase efficiency with convenient image batch and transactional batch capture processes across teams
- Need a solution that can easily integrate into your existing applications
- Foresee your business evolving and want the reassurance of a scalable solution that matches your changing needs
The smarter solution for progressing from paper to digital processes
Available to purchase for use with Fujitsu’s fi Series and SP Series document scanners, PaperStream Capture Pro enables you to automatically and reliably convert documents to a digital format. Once in a digital format, you can release the data into a downstream process – targeting archives, knowledge bases or workflows.
Combining comprehensive driver, powerful image optimisation and full featured capture software, PaperStream Capture Pro allows you to:
- Manage and control information capture workflows
- Automate and streamline processes
- Save time and reduce manual input to be more cost effective
- Improve speed of access to information
- Expand sharing of knowledge
- Integrate into any workflow
Become a smarter business with PaperStream Capture Pro
Combining PaperStream Capture Pro with Fujitsu’s industry-leading scanner technology puts your business in the fast lane. From simple set up to scanning and releasing, PaperStream Capture Pro enables you to:
- Improve productivity with better process throughout
- Ensure compliance with records security and accessibility
- Decrease paper dependency and increase location and outsourcing flexibility
- Reduce data entry costs
- See and control investment costs with a flat fee perpetual license scheme
- Scale from one to multiple workstations
Delivering faster, more accurate and higher quality outputs
Saving time, ensuring data accuracy and optimising image quality throughout the entire capture process, PaperStream Capture Pro integrates our industry leading driver and image enhancement technology – PaperStream IP. This streamlines the process not just while scanning, but also during the import of legacy files and even after scanning for post-scan corrections.
Best-in-class image processing
After Scan Correction (ASC) delivers high quality image correction without the need for rescanning – ensuring easy output of optimised image data with simple, fast quality control that reduces operators’ workloads.
Simple to set up
Straightforward, wizard-driven configuration and an easy, one-click operation to set up user profiles ensure you can get started straightaway.
Easy-to-use UI (user interface)
Intuitive configuration of scanning profiles and templates, one-touch scanning and versatile batch processing for consolidating images from multiple sources all ensure easy operation with no user training needed.
Advanced document separation and fast data extraction
Rapidly capture and validate critical data, specify document separation methods or use extracted characters for file naming rules – PaperStream Capture Pro’s page separation technology includes basic zonal OCR, fixed page, blank page, barcode and patch code.
Import digital documents
PaperStream Capture Pro’s advanced functionality enables the routine import of image files generated by devices other than scanners. Integration with PaperStream IP image processing allows digital documents to be brought into the capture workflow from a multi-function device, a third-party scanner or a back-file of existing images*.
You can deploy the capture process across multiple workstations without the need for a server, spreading the workload of your scanning operations.
PaperStream Capture Pro’s perpetual license means you do not have to worry about costs varying according to page volume or frequency of use – you can use PaperStream Capture Pro as much as your organisation or operations require.
Improved and expanded capabilities integrate with your organisation's backend operations after the capturing process, so you can eliminate manual effort by routing image data straight into existing systems, integrating PaperStream Capture Pro with remote folders, SharePoint and other third-party services.
Integrate to any workflow
Our open APIs enable you to develop your own interfaces to ensure seamless integration with any operation.
Indexed files guide release saves you time and money.
Release data to a range of file types
You can create TIF, JPEG, PDF and searchable PDF and PDF/A formats; release data in XML, CSV and TXT formats; release index data to a folder, network folder or FTP; and release to SharePoint.
* optional module
Learn how PaperStream Capture Pro can make your business more efficient and productive by quickly and seamlessly automating the entire document capture process.
Press Release: PaperStream Capture Pro – New powerful capture process software