Easy NX Connect
Development-Free Cloud Integration and Access Management
Powerful server software that extends the capabilities of your Fujitsu fi-7300NX
Easy to Implement, Easy to Use
Easy NX Connect runs alongside NX Manager on your Windows server and enhances the capabilities of your fi-7300NX scanner fleet.
It offers a raft of professional scanning capabilities over and above those delivered by NX Manager alone. These features can be implemented with general IT management skills without any software development.
Like those delivered by NX Manager, the enhanced features of Easy NX Connect are designed for simple operation using the touch panel and NFC card reader on the fi-7300NX, so training operators to use the scanners becomes a simple, low-cost exercise.
Integrate with a Growing List of Cloud Services
Easy NX Connect connects directly to popular on-line services without the need for further development.
- Box, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and Amazon S3 are all supported.
- Integrates directly into Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services and Kofax Omnipage Server to allow use of OCR/ICR services from these providers.
- Continually enhanced, with new integrations being added every 2 months.
- Additionally, pecialised versions of Easy NX Connect available for some key document management services including M-Files, Egnyte, Laserfiche, Docuware and Opentext RightFax.
NFC Card Authentication Made Easy
Easy NX Connect is designed to simplify the use of NFC cards for controlling access to the fi-7300NX scanner.
Faster scanning is therefore enabled using a simple “tap and scan” approach or PIN and password can also be used where multiple authentication methods are required.
Quickly implement new ‘scan-to’ options
Easy NX Connect is designed to make scan-to simpler than with NX Manager alone and adds new options.
One Easy NX Connect license is required for each instance of NX Manager, irrespective of how many fi-7300NX scanners are connected.
How it Works
|Operating system (1)||Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
Windows Server 2016 (64 bit)
Windows Server 2019 (64 bit)
|.NET Framework||.NET Framework 4.5.2
.NET Framework 4.6
.NET Framework 4.6.1
.NET Framework 4.6.2
.NET Framework 4.7.1
|Web Server||Internet Information Services 8.0 or later|
|Other Software||SQL Server 2014 Express Edition (2)|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 10
Internet Explorer 11
|CPU||3.5 GHz quad-core processor or higher|
|Memory||16 GB or more|
|Disk space||120 GB or more of free disk space|
|Compatible cloud platform||Microsoft Azure™
Amazon Web Services™
|Registrable Units||Up to 1,000 scanner units|
|Registrable Users||Up to 3,000 users total per server (3)|
|Creatable Jobs||Up to 1,000 jobs|
- To use NX Manager on Windows, you need to purchase a CAL (Client Access License). For details about Client Access Licenses, please contact Microsoft.
- If SQL Server 2014 Express Edition is not installed yet, it is installed together with NX Manager when NX Manager is installed.
- Can be increased by Active Directory group integration.