About Fujitsu World Tour
Fujitsu World Tour is Fujitsu’s largest event, which takes place in countries worldwide. The latest UK event took place in London on the 4th of July with over 800 people joining us for an action-packed day. Our theme for the day was Driving a Trusted Future. The rapid evolution of new technologies, new structures and new ecosystems brought about by disruption inevitably creates a degree of challenge and uncertainty. How do we deliver digital transformation in a way that ensures positive outcomes for our employees, customers and for society at large?
At Fujitsu World Tour this year, we will explored these challenges and helped identify the mix of partners, technologies, skills and solutions to address them. We examined the characteristics of successful ecosystems, and the outcomes delivered for business and society through greater collaboration.
We are looking forward to the 2020 event, which is guaranteed to be even bigger! Watch this space for more information.
Highlights from 2019
In 2019 our agenda was structured into main segments relevant to your specific challenges:
- Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe, this year for the first time we joined forces with Fujitsu Innovation Gathering an annual showcase of the latest advanced technologies. We combined an extensive demonstration line-up with thought-provoking keynote and breakout sessions, the focus was social innovation in the context of Fujitsu’s theme “Driving a Trusted Future”.
- Keynote sessions from inspiring speakers exploring the future direction of digital and where it could possibly go next.
- Interactive sector-based discussion forums tackling specific challenges in key industries such as retail, financial services, utilities, education, public sector and transportation.
- Technology-based breakout sessions exploring major drivers in the digital space, such as cybersecurity, cloud and the digital workplace.
- Digital strategy workshops, where we bring all the strands together to help you determine your priorities in transformation – so you leave us with a plan you can put into action straight away.
- Lightning talks at our hub where we engaged in lively discussion with peers and industry experts in an intimate setting. We explored the bringing together of academia and industry, focussing on people, process & technology and put quantum computing to the test.
AI and ethics
Our anchor for Fujitsu World Tour
Relive Fujitsu World Tour 2019
Industry Breakout Sessions
- The future of public services – the digital citizen (PDF download)
- Growing great people: Empowering & protecting the retail workforce (PDF download)
- Data, digital and disruption for colleagues, customers and natural capital (PDF download)
- Can we address the digital skill challenge? (PDF download)
- Mind the gap! Delivering on ever-changing passenger needs (PDF download)
- Blockchain: The opportunity beyond the hype (PDF download)
Technology Breakout Sessions
- Unleash the potential of your workforce (PDF download)
- Your digital disruptor toolkit: a transformed future with multi-cloud applications (PDF download)
- Identity is the new perimeter (PDF download)
- Quantum computing in action (PDF download)
- Students creating the future – The Grand Challenge with NTU 2019 (PDF download)