ClickBeetle™ Reference Platform: SensorBeetle I
SensorBeetle I is part of the ClickBeetle Reference Platform and adds a sensing features with 9DOF sensor and humidity/temperature sensor to the application. SensorBeetle I contains a STM sensor and a HDK sensor.
SensorBeetle I is available in different versions:
- Standard version is the fully assembled version with all optional parts
- Ordering number: CB-SENSOR1
- Light version (SensorBeetle I-Lite) does not include any of the optional components
- Ordering number: CB-SENSOR1-L
HDK HSU-CHM-01A I2C Sensor:
- Small size, low profile package dimension 2.0×2.0×0.75 mm
- Low voltage (1.17 – 5.5V)
- High sensitivity
- Low current consumption
- Anti-dew condensation, Water-proof
STM LSM9DS1 I2C Sensor (option):
- 3 acceleration channels, 3 angular rate channels, 3 magnetic field channels
- ±2/±4/±8g linear acceleration full scale
- ±4/±8/±12/±16 gauss magnetic full scale
- ±245/±500/±2000dps angular rate full scale
- 16-bit data output
- SPI / I2C serial interfaces
- Programmable interrupt generators
- Analog supply voltage 1.9V to 3.6V
- "Always-on" eco power mode down to 1.9mA
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- Position and motion detection functions
- Click/double-click recognition
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
26-pin ePaper connector (option)
*Note: browser plug-in may not support 3D documents.
|apollo1_clickbeetle-blinky-v10.zip||Example blinky software for ClickBeetles with Apollo1 based on FEEU MCU Templates||apollo1_clickbeetle-blinky-v10.zip|
SensorBeetle I is available in our webshop.
Please note: The ClickBeetle™-Reference Platform and all related boards are evaluation kits intended for the testing of components and development of products featuring the same. These custom-build evaluation kits are designed for professionals to be used solely at research and development facilities for such purposes and are only available on a business-to-business basis.