Contact our press team for any media enquiries or subscribe to our news distributions list to not miss any update. You can also follow our updates on Twitter.
Press ContactPhone: +49 (0) 6103 690-0
- Germany, Langen, July 16, 2020
- Fujitsu has launched a 4Mbit FRAM with a guaranteed operation up to 125℃
- Non-volatile memory optimal for applications in automobiles and industrial machinery that require high reliability in high-temperature environments
- Germany, Langen, April 14, 2020
- Fujitsu has launched a 2Mbit FRAM with a 1.8V power supply and a guaranteed operation up to 125℃
- Non-volatile memory optimal for advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) for advanced automotive markets
- Germany, Langen, October 8, 2019
- Fujitsu has Launched 2 Mbit FRAM with Guaranteed Operations up to 125°C
- Optimal non-volatile memory for applications in automobiles and industrial robots that require high reliability in high-temperature environments
- Germany, Langen, November 08, 2018
- Fujitsu Electronics explores possibilities of PolaRFusion™ technology from InnoPhase
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) is working with the US based company InnoPhase in exploring their extreme low-power PolaRFusion™ radio architecture for battery-based wireless IoT applications.
- Germany, Langen, November 06, 2018
- Fujitsu: Ambiq Micro Apollo3 Blue Wireless SoC expands ultra-low power MCU product portfolio
- Up to 96 MHz core frequency and down to 6µA/MHz active power make the Apollo3 Blue ideal for compact, energy sensible and algorithm-heavy devices like hearables and voice-activated edge devices.
- Germany, Langen, October 30, 2018
- Fujitsu: New satellite navigation module MSB1054 expands ultra-low power portfolio
- The new GNSS Module MSB1054 from Fujitsu delivers extremely accurate positioning in a very small form factor, combined with ultra-low power consumption and optimized for short cold start.
- Germany, Langen, October 25, 2018
- Fujitsu: New product of automotive FRAM-family with 64Kbit
- Non-volatile storage technology with fast access and temperature range of up to 125°C / Supported with AEC-Q100 qualification
- Germany, Langen, September 18, 2018
- Fujitsu has launched a new 4Mbit Serial FRAM with upper compatibility to EEPROM
- Fujitsu Semiconductor launches a new 4Mbit FRAM product, the MB85RS4MT, that has the highest density in our FRAM lineup of serial peripheral interface (SPI) products.
- Germany, Langen, June 26, 2018
- Fujitsu announces FRAM with a capacity of 8 Mbit
- Fujitsu introduces a new FRAM product with a storage density of 8 Mbit. The MB85R8M2T is particularly suitable for use in industrial automation and financial logging systems, where a high data throughput is required, and the integrity of the data is essential.