Fujitsu Appointed to ECAI High-Level Group for Europe’s First Public AI Consultation
Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.
- Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe has been appointed as a senior/advisory member of the European Consultation on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI) High-Level Group
- Organised in conjunction with AI4People, the ECAI is heading up an extensive public consultation on AI across 12 European countries, representing the first such initiative of this kind
- Fujitsu will play a key proactive role in helping to shape future policies that reflect the publicfs opinion on AI, its Ethics and its Governance
- Key activities include the formal presentation of the public consultation results to the new European Parliament and European Commission Presidents in July 2020.
 Fujitsu Blog: AI's brave new world - the ethics behind the innovation – 20 June 2019
- Read the Fujitsu blog: https://blog.global.fujitsu.com/
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: https://www.fujitsu.com/emeia/about/resources/news/newsroom.html
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.0 trillion yen (US $36 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com/global/.
About Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
Established in 2001 and with an active presence in Europe since 1990, Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited represents Fujitsu Laboratories across EMEIA, focused on the creation of cutting-edge innovations that benefit society and business. By adopting a co-creation strategy and working with customers and collaboration partners, its extensive R&D and co-creation activities span Artificial Intelligence, Trusted Technologies, AI Ethics, Blockchain, Cyber Security, Approximate Computing and Digital Annealer applications. Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe is considered one of the leading research and development centers in EMEIA, with its wide range of R&D and co-creation activities focusing on cutting edge innovations that address real-world challenges, underpinned by ethical concepts. For more information, please seehttp://www.fujitsu.com/uk/fle/.
Garrett Axford Ltd (on behalf of Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd)
Phone: +44 1903 854900
Company:Garrett Axford Ltd
Georgina Garrett, Director
All company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 16 December, 2019
Company: Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
Share this page