Introduction to Professional Communities
Communicate, collaborate and network
You will automatically join a professional community that is based on your job role. This page provides more information on the value of communities to you.
- Professional Communities exist to ensure that Fujitsu has and develops the professional capabilities it needs to do its business (as defined in its Strategic Plan).
- They ensure that Community members
- Have a clear sense of identity and purpose
- Can communicate, collaborate and network effectively
- Have access to the approaches, methods, tools, knowledge and learning needed to deliver to the required professional standards
- They provide structured and meaningful career paths for Community members so that Fujitsu can attract, develop and retain high-calibre people
- They enable continuous improvement in customer engagement, productivity, service design & delivery and customer satisfaction
- This contributes directly to Fujitsu’s business success as measured by its ultimate business outcomes of increased profit and growth