- Fujitsu Electronics explores possibilities of PolaRFusion™ technology from InnoPhase
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) is working with the US based company InnoPhase in exploring their extreme low-power PolaRFusion™ radio architecture for battery-based wireless IoT applications.
- Fujitsu: Ambiq Micro Apollo3 Blue Wireless SoC expands ultra-low power MCU product portfolio
- Up to 96 MHz core frequency and down to 6µA/MHz active power make the Apollo3 Blue ideal for compact, energy sensible and algorithm-heavy devices like hearables and voice-activated edge devices.
- Fujitsu: New satellite navigation module MSB1054 expands ultra-low power portfolio
- The new GNSS Module MSB1054 from Fujitsu delivers extremely accurate positioning in a very small form factor, combined with ultra-low power consumption and optimized for short cold start.
- Fujitsu: New product of automotive FRAM-family with 64Kbit
- FEEU introduces the automotive FRAM device MB85RS64VY which is optimized for usage in the automotive sector. It features a temperature range up to 125°C and incorporates a memory of 64Kbit, SPI interface, operating frequency up to 33MHz. Supported with AEC-Q100 qualifications and documentation.
Articles / Publications
- Balancing act - miniaturization thanks to systems-in-package
- Article Mar-2018 in Elektronik Informationen (German)
- A reference platform for rapid prototyping
- Article Jan-2018 in Elektronik Praxis (German)
- Tailored wearables - The distributor helps to overcome the hurdles
- Article Oct-2017 in Markt & Technik distribution guide (German)
- Wearables, custom-made
- Article Oct-2017 in Elektronik Journal (German)
- How low-power devices become no-power devices
- Article Nov-201 in Elektronik Praxis (German)