PCNA EP QL41262 2X 25G SFP28
The Fujitsu PCNA EP QL41262 is based on Marvell's® FastLinQ QL41262 HLCU Dual Port RDMA Converged Network Interface Adapter. This intelligent Converged Ethernet Network adapter uses Marvell's eights generation technology to deliver true 10/25Gb per second (10/25Gbps) Ethernet performance per port. Integrated, advanced networking eliminates I/O bottlenecks and conserves CPU cycles. 25Gb Ethernet (25GbE) enables network bandwidth to be cost-effectively scaled in support of next-generation server and storage solutions residing in cloud and web-scale data center environments. The 25GbE results in a single-lane connection similar to existing 10GbE technologybut it delivers 2.5 times greater bandwidth.
Features & Benefits
|Özellikler ||Avantajlar |
- Industrys most powerful converged Ethernet network adapter with iSCSI hardware offload and FCoE capabilities for Fibre Channel over Ethernet
- This Marvell(TM) FastLinQ(R) RDMA Ethernet Converged Network Adapter PCNA EP QL41262 HLCU delivers much better price and performance versus its predecessor PCNA EP OCe14102. The adapter is backward compatible with existing10GbE installations while allowing an upgrade to 25GbE infrastructure. SFP+, SFP28, 10G DAC, 25G DAC connectivity options supported with either SFP+ or SFP28 optical transceivers for optical fibers, or 10G Twinax or 25G DAC (Direct Attached Copper) cables. Supports 25 Gbps line rate with 100G/4x25G Splitter DAC cables. Boosts host CPU efficiency with hardware offloads for GRE, NVGRE, and VXLAN tunnels. NPAR is unique to this adapter and allows network partitioning, successor to the UMC feature known from PCNA EP OCe14102 adapters.
- Universal RDMA iWARP and RoCE Remote Direct Memory Access
- Delivers choice and flexibility with concurrent support for RoCE v2 and iWARP technologies. Recommended as a discrete PCIe adapter for scale-up of Fujitsu's default DynamicLoM iWARP adapter capabilities.
- iSCSI - Intelligent Hardware Offload Adapter
- Increase VM density and accelerate multitenant networks with full offload for tunneling protocols. iSCSI Boot with the Ethernet Network Adapters and iSCSI Hardware Offload features of the Converged Ethernet Network Adapter will be commercially supported once the server UEFI is implemented.
- FCoE - Fibre Channel over Ethernet
- This Converged Ethernet Adapter supports FCoE. Configuration works through the adapter driver's user interface, not by means of Fujitsu ServerView.Instead of integration with upper level upgrade/management tools like SVIM, SVUM Fujitsu provides lower level tools like PSPs/ASPs in case of FCoE function. For FCoE support with the Converged Ethernet Network Adapter please submit a release request with a supported server system. Commercial support will be implemented over time, please add your server, network, switches configuration to your request. If your release request is for a supported server system we have the intention not to charge for it.
|Controller Silicon||Marvell FastLinQ(TM) QL41262 10/25 Dual-Port Gigabit Ethernet Controller
|Data transfer rate up to||25 Gbit/s
|Bus type||PCIe 3.0
|Bus transfer rate||8GT/s
|Power consumption||Dual Port SFP+ 10GBase-SR typ. 16 W, max. 18 W
Dual Port SFP+ 10GBase-LR typ. 16 W, max. 18 W
Dual Port SFP+ 10G Twinax typ. 16 W, max. 18 W
Dual Port SFP28 25G typ. 16 W, max. 18W
Dual Port SFP28 25G DAC typ. 16 W, max. 18 W