PRIMECENTER M2 19-inch Racks
The Fujitsu PRIMECENTER M2 rack generation provides an improved rack structure and rich feature set with three different sized rack models. Within the announcement of the M2 rack generation, Fujitsu provides new rack accessories. Especially new Power Distribution Units with measurement features and remote management. They provide a more convenient administration of the electricity infrastructure. Overall a broader offering of rack infrastructure components e.g. cable routing options and also components outside the rack like electronic locks and sensors will be available.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
- 19-inch standard rack technology
- Compatible with Fujitsu Technology Solutions rack servers, storage products and components as well as products from most manufacturers.
- Optimized rack structures
- Different rack frames for efficient server, switch, power and cable installation with best possible airflow.
- Lightweight aluminum frame for low stress on DC raised floors.
- Symmetric rack structures: 600 mm with 24 and 42 height units or 800 mm width with 42 and 47 height units.
- 24, 42 and 47 U, up to 6 vertical slots for switches or cable routing.
|Doors||One wing front door and twin rear door with high percentage of holes (approx. 83%) for improved server cooling. Ergonomic door handles
|Cable management and service||Optimized cable routing for short cable lengths, with variable cable inlet from outside
|Rack accessories||Optional available: rack mounting kits; cable management solutions; networking components, I/O switches, mounting kits, accessory kits, shelves, electrical connections, monitoring (rack console, rack monitoring system, KVM switches), uninterruptible power supply (UPS), power distribution units (PDU)
|Security functions||Mechanical lockable front and rear door (optional electrical) with standard identically locks or possible different lock combinations.
Optional antitilt protection.
|Shipment||Optionally ex works, fully mounted and tested including cabling. Shipment including 4 heavy-duty castors and 4 adjusting feet on a shock-absorbing pallet.
Share this page