Here are some things to know about the Limitation
*Settings app may be closed unexpectedly if Apps on Settings app is clicked just after starting the Windows.
- Please wait for a few mitutes and try again.
* Application update error (0x803FB005) may occur when updating Universal Windows App in Microsoft Store.
- Microsoft is now investigating this issue. We will update this information accordingly.
* When PC is connected to networks which does not have internet access, network status icon on task tray is same as
that with internet connection.
- Please check the network status from flyout menu which is pulled out when right click network icon.
*Brightness and color settings in settings app does not reflex the actual status. These values will not be updated when power source switch between AC and Battery.
*Device connection notifications such as removable storage device are not cleared from action center after removed those drives from the PC. Please clear those notifications with Clear all notifications button in action center.
*"Sound" option can not be found when right-click speakers icon on Task tray.
- Please open Sound settings menu in following steps:
1. Click [Start] -> [Windows System] -> [Control Panel]
2. Click [Hardware and Sound] -> [Change system sounds]
Hardware based bitlocker encryption is disabled by default group policy. Please enable the following setting from group policy.
[Computer Configuration]-[Administrative Templates]-[Windows Components]
-[BitLocker Drive Encryption]
-[Operating System Drives] -[Configure use of hardware-based encryption for operating system drives]
If the policy is not enabled, Hardware based encryption is enabled as default.
If the policy is not enabled, Software based encryption is enabled as default.