Service Desk Team Lead (Contract)
|Job Title :
|| Service Desk Team Lead (Contract)
|Post Date :
||12 February 2020
|No. Required :
|Job Description :
- Assisting SD Operation Manage to review and monitor performance of service desk team to customers (24x 7), to ensure that service levels are achieved in line with contracts and that customer expectations are met or exceeded"
- Assisting SD Operation Manager for staff recruitment, performance appraisal, promotion and contract renewal or termination.
- Responsibility for ownership of all customers incidents or logged service requests
- Monitor and track the incidents from open until closure in line with SLAs and quality standards
- Monitor agent performance regarding incoming call and assign to 1 line SD team appropriately.
- Manage for abandon call, %receiving call, unavailable time, resolving performance and related KPI.
- Manage critical customers incidents, associated to customer communication, activities and any appropriate escalations.
- Daily monitoring for SLA, Backlog, CSI and prepare corrective action to resolve customer 's complain and report to Service Control / Operation manager.
- Manage of 1st line SD team performance to meet KPI and standard of service manner
- Work with Service Control to manage complain, review voice file and perform action to resolve complain.
- Prepare the call and incidents summary report for SD Operation Manager/SDM/Customers
- Provide management and performance reports and representing the Service Desk in the meeting with customer
- Manage and collaborate with third party suppliers and ensure that their performance and provision of services and quality are in line with our expectations and enable us to meet or exceed service levels
- Develop the resolving list, operation manual and training plan to educate to shared SD team.
- Male or Female, 25-30 years of age
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering or any relate fields
- At least 3 years experience of managing a Service Desk or an IT service work environment
- Good command of English.
- Customer Service mind and Good troubleshooting skills and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure and time constrain
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skill
- ITIL certified is appreciated
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonus, commission, profit sharing, gasoline allowance, good training support, etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and current/expected salary to the following address :
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (FTH)
Tel: +66 (0) 2302 1683,1691
Fax: +66 (0) 2302 1555
Exchange Tower, 22nd-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road, Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey,
Share this page