Service Desk 1st Line Support (Contract)
|Job Title :
|| Service Desk 1st Line Support (Contract)
|Post Date :
||07 May 2020
|No. Required :
|Job Description :
- Receive and Response to customer inquiries via call/e-mail with prompt, accurate, and courteous replies.
- Logging and Tracking the details of customer requests and problems as tickets.
- Identify the types, categories, severity, and urgency of the ticket.
- Provide technical/non-technical phone support to customers.
- Provide remote support and/or remote maintenance customers.
- Control and follow up customer tickets in order to comply with customer's Service Level Agreement.
- Identify the ticket from customers as Maintain or non-Maintain based on customer's contracts.
- Act as a further escalation point for unresolved or escalated calls.
- Route customer tickets to proper teams to follow up and handle (both internal and external) including tracking the status of tickets until closure.
- Escalate the ticket to supervisor when the ticket is going to miss SLA or has a risk to miss SLA.
- Provide report to customer upon requests.
- Maintain and/or Update customer information in the Service Desk System.
- Participate and assist in driving knowledge management process.
- Others as assigned by Project Manager/Team lead
- Work Place: FTH, Exchange Tower
- Work Time : Ability to work flexible, 24x7, rotating shifts, including weekends and public holidays
- Male or Female, age not over 27
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or IT related fields.
- 0.5-3 years' experience in IT/Engineering Technical support or Customer Service area.
- Proficiency in English.
- Able to understand customer contracts, Service Level Agreement, and Scopes of work
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Hardware, Windows operating System, and MS Office
- Good Troubleshooting skills and Customer Service mind
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and time constrain.
- Able to work in shift and overtime.
- Fair typing skill for both English and Thai. (Estimate: 25-30 words per minute).
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonus, commission, profit sharing, gasoline allowance, good training support, etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and current/expected salary to the following address :
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (FTH)
Tel: +66 (0) 2302 1683,1691
Fax: +66 (0) 2302 1555
Exchange Tower, 22nd-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road, Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey,
Share this page