NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Compelling, competitive and differentiated delivery
Permanently future-facing, always human centric
We believe the Service Desk should be more than a resource for solving problems – it should be a hotbed of innovation. So when you outsource to Fujitsu, you aren’t just getting a partner who’ll provide round the clock support to users all over the world, but one who’ll strive tirelessly to improve the way they work.
We understand that, on many occasions, a great user experience needn’t involve Service Desk staff at all. That’s why, through our Sense and Respond methodology, we empower our experts to develop preventative solutions to recurring problems and, in turn, they empower users to self-serve wherever possible.
This ‘shift left’ philosophy ensures that those closest to the problem have the tools to solve it, saving both time and money. And because the service is constantly adapting, you know that it’ll always align with your business goals, whatever tomorrow brings.
- Fujitsu has been positioned as a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for End-User Outsourcing Services, Europe (Gartner, Gianluca Tramacere et al, 3rd August 2015)*. For the second year running we have been positioned highest in the ‘ability to execute’ axis. We are proud to have made a significant move on the 'completeness of vision' axis as well.
- Service Desks can be provided as a standalone service or as an integrated part of our End User Services.
- You can strike the perfect cost/service balance by choosing a dedicated Service Desk, a Service Desk shared with other businesses with similar requirements, or a combination of the two.
- We have five global Service Desks based in Portugal (Lisbon), Poland (Lodz), Costa Rica (San Jose), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and Philippines (Manila) backed up by local service desks in more than 30 countries - all providing globally consistent and tailored support to ensure fast problem solving, end-user satisfaction and reduced operating costs.
- Our multilingual teams offer support in more than 30 different languages, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing one standardized point of contact across various channels.
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.