FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-7600
How it works
Heavy-duty and flexible production scanner for professional use
The fi-7600 achieves scanning speeds of 100 ppm/200 ipm (A4 landscape, color, 200/300 dpi), is capable of loading up to 300 sheets at a time and scanning up to as many as 44,000 sheets a day. With its high quality technologies and user-friendly design, the scanner is suitable for continuous high volume scanning. The scanner's ability to scan various documents such as thin paper, plastic cards, envelopes and long page documents boosts user productivity.
- Straight paper path and Paper Picking Control function to ensure stable paper feeding
- Manual Feed Mode for handling various thicknesses and sizes
- Paper Protection function and Skew Reducer to protect important documents
- Back-lit LCD panel for easy operation
- Independent Side Guides to easily align mixed batches
- Comes with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture providing advanced image processing functions
- PaperStream ClickScan also available for ad-hoc use to scan in 3 simple steps
- PaperStream Capture Pro software available as a premium option
Mechanism for reliable high volume scanning
Scan various types of documents with a single scanner
The scanner's straight paper path structure assures stable scanning regardless of document type and condition. This path also ensures additional document placement during scanning, reducing interruptions between batches. The Paper Picking Control function observes the movement of each document and controls pressure applied on documents set on the chute. All these features combined provide smooth continuous feeding.
Straight paper path
By simply changing feed mode to Manual Feed Mode to scan thick documents such as drawings folded in half, multi-layered receipts, and envelopes, users can make scans using the same straight paper path.
Protect important information by preventing missing edges and document damage
The Skew Reducer helps improve the feeding performance significantly and prevents a scanned image from missing an edge, eliminating the hassle of re-scanning the document. With the Paper Protection function that detects anomalies in sound and monitors paper feed distance, the risk of document damage can be minimized so that users can comfortably scan their important business documents.
Independent separator rollers ensure that a document that is skewed will not affect the alignment of following sheets.
Design that meets the user needs
The fi-7600 boosts operation efficiency with a variety of functions that make scanning simply easier.
Fully utilize allocated space with its flexible design
Operation panels and back-lit LCDs on both the right and left of the scanner enable easy access in any office or work environment. With these panels and LCDs, operators can easily check scanner status, scan using preset scanning profiles, complete batch scanning, and handle errors without the need to refer to user guide.
Reduce workload before and after scanning
Aligning documents before scanning is easy with the independent Side Guides, even when handling mixed batches. After scanning, the Stacker Side Guides ensure that documents are neatly stacked and reduce time spent on aligning and putting documents away.
Independent Side Guides
Stacker Side Guides
Advanced software for work efficiency
Connect business workflow with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture
The PaperStream IP scanner driver, supporting both TWAIN/ISIS, eliminates the need of making fine setting adjustments for OCR processes. It automatically converts images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled, soiled and patterned documents.
With an intuitive interface, PaperStream Capture allows users to feed information into their organization's workflow through various capture features during batch scanning effectively and efficiently.
Streamline workflow with automatic functions
The software is designed to maximize administrator and user usability. Operation is simple to eliminate time spent on sorting scanned images and boost overall productivity.
Documents divided with barcodes and patchcodes are automatically sorted into appropriate folders with a few quick configuration processes. Automatic sorting allows users to load mixed batches while focusing on other tasks.
Utilize advanced optional capture software - PaperStream Capture Pro
A high-quality, front end scanning software, PaperStream Capture Pro, enhances fi Series scanners' superior scanning abilities with an improved feature set that includes options for high level data extraction and indexing, the import of electronic images, and support for multi-station licensing.
|Scanner Type||ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) / Manual Feed, Duplex|
|Scanning Speed*1 (A4 Landscape)
|Simplex: 100 ppm (200/300 dpi)
Duplex: 200 ipm (200/300 dpi)
|Scanning Speed*1 (A4 Portrait)
|Simplex: 80 ppm (200/300 dpi)
Duplex: 160 ipm (200/300 dpi)
|Image Sensor Type||Color CCD x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light Source||White LED Array x 4 (front x 2, back x 2)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
(Color / Grayscale / Monochrome)
|50 to 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver)*5|
|Output Format||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Background Colors||White / Black (selectable)|
|Document Size||Maximum||304.8 x 431.8 mm (12 x 17 in.)|
|Minimum||50.8 x 69 mm (2 x 2.7 in.) (Portrait)|
|Long Page Scanning*6||5,588 mm (220 in.)|
|Paper Weight (Thickness)||Paper||20 to 413 g/m2 (5.3 to 110 lb)
Less than A8 size: 128 to 209 g/m2 (34 to 56 lb)
|Plastic Card||Up to 1.4 mm*7|
|ADF Capacity*8||300 sheets (A4 80 g/m2 or Letter 20 lb)|
|Expected Daily Volume*9||44,000 sheets|
|Multifeed Detection||Overlap detection (Ultrasonic sensor), Length detection|
|Paper Protection||Lag detection, Sound detection (iSOP)*10|
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Power Requirements||AC 100 to 240 V ±10 %|
|Power Consumption||Operating Mode||64 W or less|
|Sleep Mode||1.7 W or less|
|Auto Standby (Off) Mode||0.35 W or less|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR®, RoHS|
|Dimensions*11 (W x D x H)||236 x 432 x 214 mm (9.3 x 17.0 x 8.4 in.)|
|Weight||11 kg (24 lb)|
|Supported Operating System||Windows® 11*12, Windows® 10*12, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7, Windows Server® 2022, Windows Server® 2019, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2012 R2, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server® 2008 R2, Windows Server® 2008*13|
|Included Software / Drivers||PaperStream IP Driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver*14, PaperStream Capture, PaperStream ClickScan*15, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™*15, Scanner Central Admin, 2D Barcode for PaperStream*15|
|Image Processing Functions||Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, Dither, De-Screen, Emphasis, Dropout color (None/Red/Green/Blue/White/Saturation/Custom), sRGB output, Hole punch removal, Index tab cropping, Split image, De-Skew, Edge correction, Vertical streaks reduction, Cropping, Static threshold, Divide long page|
|Included Items||Stacker, ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM|
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF CCITT Group 4 compression.
- Selectable maximum resolution may vary depending on the length of the scanned document.
- Limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Capable of scanning documents that exceed Legal sheets in length. Long page scanning supports documents with lengths of up to 5,588 mm (220 in.) when the resolution is set to 200 dpi or less. Documents of up to 200 m (218.8 yd.) can be scanned if scans of long page documents are split into multiple pages.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time when using the ADF. (Note: only one embossed card can be scanned at a time).
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Numbers are calculated using scanning speeds and typical hours of scanner use, and are not meant to guarantee daily volume or unit durability.
- Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection.
- Excludes the ADF hopper and stacker.
- fi Series scanners do not run with Windows® 11 and 10 ARM-based PCs.
- Requires PaperStream IP 1.60.0 or earlier and PaperStream Capture 2.8.2 or earlier.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the WIA Driver.
- Refer to the fi Series Support Site for driver/software downloads and full lineup of all supported operating system versions.
|Brake Roller||PA03740-K010||Every 250,000 sheets or one year|
|Pick Roller||PA03740-K011||Every 250,000 sheets or one year|
|Print Cartridge||CA00050-0262||4,000,000 printed characters or 6 months after opening the bag|
|Post Imprinter (FI-760PRB)||PA03740-D101||Back-side printing on document|
|PaperStream Capture Pro
Scan Station (LV)
|PA43404-A685||PaperStream Capture Pro optional license|
Find out the details about your product's warranty and information on how to extend your warranty.Warranty Information (Worldwide)