Fujitsu ActivateNow 2020 is over.
Thank you for attending and we are looking forward to seeing you next time!
We invite you to activate your digital experience by watching, or re-watching, your favorite sessions from Fujitsu ActivateNow - Fujitsu’s flagship thought-leadership digital event for 2020. These are now available on-demand, anytime, anywhere. With global insights delivered in an engaging, interactive digital format, Fujitsu ActivateNow will help you to reimagine how digital innovation can drive a brighter future, for a world that has changed beyond recognition.
Activate Your Experience Today
If you missed anything or want to re-watch any part of Fujitsu ActivateNow then you can catch up with on-demand sessions:
- Our Opening Keynote, led by Takahito Tokita, CEO and Chief Digital Transformation Officer, Fujitsu
- Our Asia Region Program, with a focus on Asia, the sessions here touch on the questions: What can digital technology achieve in our New Normal? What kind of opportunities await us in Asia?
- Our Highlight Sessions, with global thought leaders sharing their insights on the greatest challenges and opportunities facing our times.
- Our Breakout Sessions, where our customers and partners join subject matter experts from Fujitsu to explore how innovation is helping us drive a brighter future together.
Don't miss out on these most-watched Asia Breakout Sessions. Watch them now!
- Reimagine Smart Factory and digital data driven Manufacturing Process beyond this new norm
Thirawee Lertpiriyacha-yakorn, Regional Business Consultant / Deputy Director , Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Bringing simplicity to your multi-cloud data management strategy
Mui Cheng Tan, Head of Cloud Services, Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd.
- Bio Security in the Covid-19 world
Chung Byung Mo, Pre-sales Senior Consultant, Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd.
- Smart Working & Borderless Office journey map
Tong Ker Yang, Strategic Offering Lead , Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd.
- Fujitsu end to end SAP service enables Manufacturers accelerate digital transformation in Asia
Mahbubur Rahman, Senior Consultant, Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd.
Performance: An Interview with development leaders of Supercomputer Fugaku the World'sNo.1 Supercomputers in 4 categories "Fugaku" a super computer contributes to the solution of social Issues and Fujitsu's Technology supporting it
Cutting-edge technologies to realize “Digital Trust” – Realizing “Trust in post COVID-19 era -”
Let's Reimagine Customer Experience
Explore our exclusive on-demand sessions on how create value for your customers in the new normal
- Reimagine a secure future. Exploring the latest global trends in Cyber Security - John Swanson
- Network Rail – their digital transformation journey with Fujitsu - Lewis Gearing | Rob Forde
- Achieving your adaptive future: How to recover and grow in the new age of uncertainty - Brad Mallard | Tristan Rogers
- Choose your automated transformation path to S/4 HANA® with Fujitsu and SNP's BLUEFIELD conversion - Mikihito Saito | Michael Eberhardt | Steffen Müter
- Exploring Fujitsu’s mobility vision - Paul Warburton
- Designing the “next normal”: Leading digital transformation in a fluid society - Jo Box | Venanzio Arquilla
- Seven ways to become data-driven - Karl Hausdorf | Kathrin Hofherr
- Ensuring a profitable journey to SAP IT modernization in a hybrid world - Friedrich Krey | Manju Annie Oommen
- Factory assessment for accelerating the transition to Smart Factories - Kyoko TAGAHARA
- Bio Security in the Covid-19 world - Chung Byung Mo
- Customer Sharing: A Changing Education Imperative on Digital Learning: Technology, Process and People - Marlon Arenas, Tim Evans
- Using your data to react and respond in uncertainty situations - Wangvijit Rungdao
Let's Reimagine Everyday Operations
Discover what our speakers have to say on how to stay resilient in times of change
- How digital transformation can transform everyday operations, drive efficiency and deliver significant business value - Stephen Edkins
- Achieving the impossible. How to migrate mainframes to the cloud - Tim Moody | Rob Evans
- Using insight to de-risk your business - Russell Scorey | Barry Crosby
- Reimagining data-driven manufacturing - Christof Schleidt | Mao Onuki
- Understanding how hyper-automated insurance can work better for everyone - Peter Utzinger | Jochen Riedisser
- Revealing the magic bullet for modern service delivery - hyper-converged infrastructures - Craig Parker | Lee Caswell
- Understanding the key performance indicators for SAP IT operations - Lenard Buday | Volker Sommer
- Powering digital transformation with AI and deep learning - Timo Lampe
- Are you lost in the data jungle? There is hope with Fujitsu storage - Marcel Schuster | Marcus Schneider
- Smart Working & Borderless Office journey map - Tong Ker Yang
- Mobility Workspace for remote working - Tong Ker Yang, Qu Fan, Criselda Abarquez
- Safe Workspace for return to office - Tong Ker Yang, Goh Kheng Wee
- Reimagine Smart Factory and digital data driven Manufacturing Process beyond this new norm - Thirawee Lertpiriyacha-Yakorn
Let's Reimagine Employee Experience
Don’t miss our on-demand sessions on how to give your people the experience they need to thrive
- Pioneering AI Ethics – How Fujitsu is leading the way towards delivering Trusted AI - Aisha Naseer
- Building an resilient, adaptive workforce - Andrew Davis
- Successfully creating a digital culture - Gonca Kilic | Vinay Aggarwal | Paul Hardy
- Transform your manufacturing to next generation with Fujitsu SAP Industry 4.0 - Ray Russ | Mike Lackey
- Introducing the Mobility Digital Twin. Transforming the mobility sector - Tobias Geber-Jauch
- Retailing in a pandemic world - Richard Clarke | Sim Geun Bo
- Creating a smarter workplace - at home and in the office - Heinz Wagner | Claudia Wedl
- The future of VDI for creative professionals – how to optimize data workflows and achieve peak performance - Marcus Hartmann | Michael Homborg
- Fujitsu end to end SAP service enables Manufacturers accelerate digital transformation in Asia - Mahbubur Rahman
- Bringing simplicity to your multi-cloud data management strategy - Mui Cheng Tan
Join our on-demand sessions
Fujitsu ActivateNow sessions cover a comprehensive range of relevant topics, helping you:
- Create a resilient, adaptive workforce
- Improve agility by transforming IT infrastructures with Hybrid IT and multi-cloud
- Generate new business opportunities by optimizing your use of data
- Develop a co-creation culture across your business lines, functions and wider ecosystem
- Implement a digital culture across your organization
- Transform processes for specific industry sectors, including retail, financial services, manufacturing and mobility