Download Full Case Study PDF
Beer production meets 21st century blockchain technology
AB InBev (Euronext: ABI) is the world’s leading brewer with brands including Stella Artois and Budweiser. From its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium, it employs 175,000 people across nearly 50 countries, with an annual turnover of more than $50 billion.
To produce a data set and platform delivering a decentralized, immutable, and real-time environment.
- New private, permissioned blockchain solution
- Integration of applications, corporate SAP ERP, and external 3rd party environments
- Consumer mobile application for interacting with the blockchain solution
- Pilot success represents a milestone in building the digital capability to help achieve AB InBev’s environmental and sustainability goals
- It gives consumers transparency into what goes into making their beer