Building for continued growth
With more than two million customers, Capital LIFE is the largest life insurance company in Russia and, according to the Russian Central Bank, was the national leader in payments to customers from 2010–2019.
Capital LIFE needed to update its IT infrastructure, using server virtualization technologies. It needed an affordable, reliable solution that was simple yet effective, using minimum resource for set-up and integration.
- Fujitsu ETERNUS DX200 storage systems for VMware ESXi, DLP security, and database back-up storage
- Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX2540 and PRIMERGY RX2530 servers
- Fujitsu ETERNUS DX200 for back-up data center
- IT infrastructure build completed within ten weeks
- Supports long-term growth with expandable, energy-efficient solution
- Brings consistency to deployments of virtual engines for proprietary applied software