FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS HB1200
The ETERNUS HB1200 storage system is ideal for small sized businesses, plus enterprise remote and branch offices with limited hardware expansion and software features. ETERNUS HB1200 offers hybrid SSD and HDD configurations and allows you to gain insights quickly, simply and affordably from a range of mixed workload environments, including data analytics, video surveillance and high performance computing.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
|Accelerates Business Applications|
- Higher performance with solid-state drives (SSDs) enables the HB1200 to maximize storage density, requiring fewer disks to meet your performance objectives.
- Streamline your IT infrastructure and drive down costs
- Secondary cache feature provides intelligent analytics-based caching capabilities for read intensive workloads
|Continuous availability |
- ETERNUS HB1200 storage systems enable you to achieve greater than 99.9999% availability and provide data integrity and security
- validates data integrity and protects against silent data corruption
- All management tasks are carried out while the storage remains online with complete read/write data access. Storage administrators can make configuration changes and conduct maintenance without disrupting application I/O.
- Background monitoring proactively scans media and tracks drive health against defined thresholds.
|Flexible configuration Options |
- Enables the automation and agility that are needed in the DevOps-based IT revolution
- The ultradense 60-drive system shelf supports up to 720TB in just 4U and is optimal for environments with vast amounts of data and limited floor space, with either 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch drives.
- Industry leading performance and space efficiency to reduce rack space by up to 60%. Its high-efficiency power supplies can lower power and cooling use by up to 40%.
|Host Interfaces||FC (4, 8, 16Gbit/s)
iSCSI (10 Gbit/s, 10 GBASE-T)
|Maximum Disk Drives||48
|Maximum Storage Capacity||194.4 TB
|No. of host interfaces||4 Port [FC (4, 8, 16Gbit/s)]
4 Port [iSCSI (10Gbit/s)]
4 Port [iSCSI (10GBase-T)]
4 Port [FC (4, 8, 16Gbit/s)]
12 Port [iSCSI (10Gbit/s)]
8 Port [iSCSI (10GBase-T)]
|Max. no. of hosts||128
|Supported RAID levels||0, 1, 1+0, 3, 5, 6, DDP
|Drive interface||12G SAS(MiniSAS HD)
|Remote Copy functionality||Asynchronous(Optional)
For further information, please see
Brochures & Flyers