FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS AB2100
The ETERNUS AB2100 all-flash array delivers high performance in an entry-level AB series all-flash array. The entry-level ETERNUS AB2100 all-flash array is an all-SSD storage system that can improve access to data and increase its value. Requiring just 2U of rack space, the AB2100 all-flash array combines affordable IOPS, microsecond response times, and up to 10GBps of bandwidth with leading, enterprise-proven availability features.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
|Accelerates Business Applications|
- Improves overall efficiency of IT operations while continuing to meet performance requirements from business operations.
- Designed specifically for mixed-workload environments such as big data analytics and databases.
- Increases performance for big data analytics applications such as Splunk, enabling you to search and analyze data in less time.
- Extract maximum value from data
- Designed to have no single point of failure, the ETERNUS AB2100 all-flash array helps alert on and actively help resolve failures.
- Extensive capturing of diagnostic data provides comprehensive fault isolation and simplifies analysis of unanticipated events.
- Background monitoring proactively scans media and tracks drive health against defined thresholds.
|Flexible configuration Options|
- Protects investments in storage networks through the ability to independently scale to 1.4PB of raw flash capacity
- Helps IT be more application responsive and be agile to business needs
|Host Interfaces||FC (4, 8,16,32Gbit/s)
iSCSI (10, 25Gbit/s, 10GBASE-T)
|Maximum Disk Drives||96
|Maximum Storage Capacity||1,468 TB
|No. of host interfaces||12 Port [FC (4, 8, 16Gbit/s)]
8 Port [FC (32Gbit/s)]
12 Port [iSCSI (10Gbit/s)]
8 Port [iSCSI (10GBase-T)]
8 Port [iSCSI (25Gbit/s)]
8 Port [SAS (12Gbit/s)]
|Max. no. of hosts||128
|Supported RAID levels||0, 1, 1+0, 3, 5, 6, DDP
|Drive interface||12G SAS(MiniSAS HD)
|Remote Copy functionality||Synchronous and asynchronous
For further information, please see
Brochures & Flyers