Fujitsu Innovation Award 2018
In our digital transformation, we constantly meet new opportunities and challenges, and new modern solutions are needed! As part of the Fujitsu World Tour and Fujitsu Innovation Gathering, Fujitsu have launched a “Fujitsu innovation Award” where students from 5 nordic universities compete for a trip and visit at Fujitsu Laboratories in London. During 4 hours the students shall solve todays problem with help of future digital technic as AI, biometric identification (Fujitsu PalmSecure) and eye tracking. A jury will look for the most innovative solution and the winning team will be awarded at the Fujitsu World Tour and Fujitsu Innovation Gathering event in Stockholm May 29th, 2018.
The universities that are taking part in this Fujitsu Innovation award completion are Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan, Chalmers, Stockholms Universitet, Linköpings Universitet and Haaga Helia University of Applied Sciences.
- Glen Koskela - Nordic CTO, Fujitsu
- Adel Rouz - Executive Vice-President Fujitsu Laboratories of Europé
- Karin Schreil - Managing Director - Head of Sweden & Scandinavia
- Kjell Munther, CTO Fujitsu Scandinavia
- Simo Leisti - Managing Director Fujitsu Finland