PLAN EP Intel® XXV710-DA2 2x25/10GbE SFP28 OCP
The Fujitsu PLAN EP XXV710-DA2 SFP28 OCP V2 Server Adapter is the most flexible and scalable Ethernet adapter for the current demanding data center environments from Intel.
This adapter family addresses the demanding needs of today's generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN networks and proven, reliable performance.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
- Intel® XXV710-DA2 SFP28 Dual-Port 25/10 GbE Network Adapter in OCP V2 Type 1 Form Factor
- Industry-leading, cost-- and energy-efficient design delivers superior performance with a theoretical throughput of 100 Gb/s (50 Gb/s Tx; 50Gb/s Rx) bidirectional throughput, in a PCI Express v3.0 x8 OCP V2 Type 1 slot.
- A Complete, Unified Networking Solution
- Converging data and storage onto one fabric eliminates the need for multiple adapters, cables and switches.
- Data, Storage, Management - DCB
- A key capability that makes all this possible is traffic class separation provided by Data Center Bridging (DCB) providing a one-wire solution with virtual pipes for the different classes of traffic.
- Server Virtualization and VMDq
- The host-based virtualization technologies supported by Intel VT include VMDq for Emulated Path: Adapter-based Queue sorting enabling efficient hyper-visor-based switching.
|Controller Silicon||Intel® XXV710-DA2 25 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
|Data transfer rate up to||10 Gbit/s
|Bus transfer rate||8GT/s