Fujitsu Opens Call for Entries for Third Annual SELECT Partner Innovation Awards
- Fujitsu’s SELECT Innovation Awards recognize partners’ digital transformation projects that have delivered exceptional value to customers
- Digital co-creation with channel partners enables Fujitsu’s vision of a Human Centric Intelligent Society
- Winner to receive USD 10,000 in joint marketing funds
The awards are open to Fujitsu’s more than 16,000 worldwide SELECT Partner Program members
. One winner and two finalists will be selected by a committee of expert judges consisting of Fujitsu executives who will evaluate the impact of each project in terms of furthering Fujitsu’s vision of creating a Human Centric Intelligent Society
. The innovative deployment of key technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Cloud and Security will also be taken into account. The winner will be awarded a bounty of USD 10,000 in joint marketing funds and two additional shortlisted submissions will receive benefits including a complimentary trip to attend the Fujitsu Forum Munich 2017 and a video case study of their project.
Dave Hazard, Vice President Channel and Sales Operations EMEIA at Fujitsu, says: “Digital Transformation is changing everything about the way we do business today, and our channel partners are the key to helping customers unlock this enormous potential. The annual Fujitsu SELECT Innovation Awards recognize exceptional achievements of partners who have successfully combined their expertise and services with Fujitsu’s extensive product and solution portfolio to implement innovative, customer-oriented projects.”
As a channel-centric organization, Fujitsu is focused on helping its partners to be successful. With businesses in every sector embracing digital transformation, Fujitsu is working closely with its partners, enabling them to take advantage of new technologies and sales models to deliver transformation. The SELECT Partner Program includes an expanded portfolio for partners, such as advanced managed security services and cloud based services, as well as comprehensive training and support.
Last year, Cutter Group
was named winner of the SELECT Innovation Award for a the digital transformation of classrooms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The outcome was the creation of unprecedented educational opportunities for young women in the region. Also shortlisted were BWO Systems
for an advanced biometric access control system and Business Systems International
for a project to implement a reliable, scalable end-to-end system to support a European online retailer’s plans for growth.
All SELECT Partner Program members – both SELECT Registered and SELECT Expert – are eligible to submit nominations for the SELECT Innovation Awards. Entries will be accepted until September 8, 12:00 CET and the winners will be revealed at an awards reception during Fujitsu Forum Munich in November 2017. To enter, partners should submit their digital transformation projects via http://www.fujitsu.com/select-innovation
Notes to editors
About the SELECT Partner Program
The SELECT Partner Program spearheads Fujitsu’s roadmap for international growth through channel enablement, and is distinguished by its three pillars:
- Reliable Innovation: Fujitsu provides every member of its SELECT Partner Program with access to high-quality, customizable solutions intended to help their customers to simplify and enhance everyday life. Fujitsu’s best-in-class products represent the foundation of IT solutions that channel partners’ end customers will find compelling.
- Individual Support: Fujitsu’s cooperation with its channel partners is sustained and developed by personal relationships and distinguished by the hallmark of excellence, so it is easy for Fujitsu and its partners to succeed in developing mutually-profitable business. By providing market-leading tools, specialized processes, and sources of information, Fujitsu empowers its channel partners to differentiate in their business.
- Commitment to Growth: Fujitsu is helping its channel partners to grow in the market. The Fujitsu Rules of Engagement for business demonstrate the company’s clear commitment to understanding the unique value of its partners in the IT market, while also respecting their customers and embracing cultural differences.
With the SELECT Registered and SELECT Expert partner categories, Fujitsu offers a two-level program for partners. At entry level, SELECT Registered partners can qualify for new specializations ranging from mobility solutions to advanced server solutions. Partners who make a greater commitment to working with Fujitsu can achieve official recognition as a Fujitsu accredited SELECT Expert partner. This level provides full access to Fujitsu’s comprehensive portfolio of solutions, enabling partners to become a truly trusted advisor to their customers.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu EMEIA
Fujitsu promotes a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure. In the Europe, Middle East, Africa and India region (EMEIA), our 28,000-strong workforce is committed to Digital Co-creation, blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers. We enable our customers to digitally transform with connected technology services, focused on Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Cloud - all underpinned by Cyber Security. For more information, please visit http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/about/
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 03 May, 2017