Microelectronics & Electronic Devices
- ASICs - Standard cells, embedded arrays, gate arrays, IP macros, packaging, design resources
- ASSPs - Phase Locked Loop (PLLs), power management ICs, biometric sensors
- Displays - TFT LCDs, Plasma Display Panels (PDPs)
- Memory Products - Flash memory, Fast Cycle RAM (FCRAM)
- Microcontrollers - 8, 16 and 32-bit MCUs
- Wafer Foundry Services - High-end CMOS technology, normal CMOS technology, CMOS high voltage, Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCOS)
- System LSI Solutions - Digital TV set top box, DVB MPEG source decoder, DVB/DSS frontend channel decoder & demodulator, MPEG-2 encoder, imaging products
Find out more about Fujitsu semiconductor products on the Fujitsu Semiconductor Pacific Asia website.
June 13, 2019
The fi Series image scanner driver is now available for macOS.
PFU Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., the headquarter for Fujitsu scanner business in Southeast Asia, today announced the provision of free macOS driver software downloads. This driver will enable customers to operate our mainline FUJITSU Image Scanner fi Series*1 which offers high levels of high productivity and reliability.
May 28, 2019
PFU introduces the fi-7900 and fi-7800, the fastest high-volume scanner with great usability for operators
PFU Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., the headquarter for Fujitsu scanner business in Southeast Asia, today announced the launch of its A3 ADF*1 production models, the fi-7900 and fi-7800 as the new flagship fi Series*2 image scanner.
- Hong Kong,
December 09, 2014
Fujitsu launches STYLISTIC Q335, a New Window OS 8-Inch Tablet
Fujitsu today announced the development of the FUJITSU STYLISTIC Q335, an easy-to-hold and operate 8-inch Windows tablet for enterprise customers.
Share this page