NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Disclaimer on Fujitsu's Official Social Media Accounts
The Fujitsu Group, as a leading company of the Information Communications Technology, promotes dialogue with various stakeholders by leveraging what Social Media has to offer as a global communication platform through the Internet.
The Fujitsu Group has the FUJITSU Way, which defines the corporate vision, corporate values and the guidelines and the principles that employees should follow. In addition, Fujitsu has created a new brand promise as a pledge to its customers:"shaping tomorrow with you." to reflect Fujitsu's desire to contribute to the successful creation of the future of our customers and society.
Please note the following disclaimer pursuant to which Fujitsu manages its Official Accounts of Social Media accounts in a consistent way with the Group's values as above.
- We will endeavor to confirm all the posted comments and reply in a timely manner. But we will not comment on information which is sensitive to Fujitsu or our partners, employees, our customers or affiliates.
- Fujitsu reserves the right to use posted comments for our future business purposes, including marketing and data analysis.
- The Official Accounts are subject to change, or suspension or termination of partial or entire service at any time without prior notice.
- Please remember that the postings on Fujitsu's official Social Media sites may not be accurate and can be corrected later. The official statements of the company are published in Fujitsu's official website and the press release.
- The way the Official Accounts of Social Media are managed, e.g. responsiveness, update hours and means, can vary from account to account. For details about each account, please refer to "Official Fujitsu Social Media Accounts"