Fujitsu expands ScanSnap Cloud in Asia-Pacific Region Cloud service enables PC-less scanning for increased efficiency at work and in the house
“At Fujitsu, we have always been dedicated to developing new ways to make life at work and home more productive by increasing the value, functionality, and simplicity of our ScanSnap products. This time, we have combined the ease-of-use features of ScanSnap with ScanSnap Cloud’s ability to integrate seamlessly with a variety of widely used cloud services as part of our commitment to providing the best scanning solutions in the industry,” Fujitsu Philippines CEO and President Raul “Cricket” Santiago said. “Now more than ever, it is easier for customers to upload and manage digitized data in one space with this technology. We also partnered with Microsoft Azure and popular cloud services to expand this innovative service."
Transform scanning workflow
With one touch of the Scan button, ScanSnap Cloud automatically classifies scanned data into four categories: documents, receipts, business cards, and photos. You can simply set profiles for each category by selecting the cloud service of your choice in ScanSnap Cloud so that it automatically sorts and delivers each piece to its predetermined cloud service. This enables convenient, device-less scanning by eliminating the need for document sorting and selection of output destination.
Automatic and intelligent functions
Simplify your workflow by eliminating the need to adjust scan settings or provide file names thanks to various innovative features. Since ScanSnap Cloud is highly secured, there is no need to worry about security for your data.
- Image optimization
Before delivering scanned documents to selected cloud services, ScanSnap Cloud optimizes scanned images with its advanced functions: Automatic Color Detection, Automatic Size Detection, Automatic Rotation and Blank Page Removal.
- Name assist
Files are automatically named using extracted keywords and dates from scanned documents.
- Searchable PDF Creation
Searchable PDF files can be produced on ScanSnap Cloud*2. Perform keyword searches on your documents using all of your favorite document management cloud services.
ScanSnap Cloud utilizes Microsoft Azure™, known throughout the world to provide protection for cloud data with its robust security platform.
Capture and access data anywhere anytime
The smart device capture functionality*3
allows you to scan important documents on-the-go, or even when your ScanSnap scanner is out of reach. This function maximizes the convenience and flexibility that one-button scanning delivers.
Because data can be accessed from cloud services, you can easily check and edit data on your smart device such as on the tablet and smartphone, allowing you to access important information wherever you are, whenever you need.
Available Cloud Services
OneDrive for Business
- ScanSnap and ScanSnap Cloud are registered trademarks or trademarks of PFU Limited in Japan.
- Box is a registered trademark of Box, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
- Evernote is a trademark of Evernote Corporation.
- Google Drive, Google Photos and Android are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- SAP Concur and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
- QuickBooks is a trademark and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
- Product names and company names are the registered trademarks or trademarks of the respective companies.
1. Cloud services available in your region may vary.
2. Searchable PDF generation is limited to 500 pages per month. All pages after the 500th page will be generated as normal PDFs. If number of scanned pages exceed 500 while scanning multiples pages in the same document file, these pages will be generated as a single searchable PDF.
3. Available only for those who have ScanSnap scanners.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About PFU Limited
PFU Limited, a subsidiary of Fujitsu Limited, is a $1.3 billion global enterprise that designs, develops, manufactures, and globally markets computer hardware, peripheral products, enterprise software and systems. PFU is one of the world’s leading document scanner companies which offer a broad portfolio of document scanners for personal, desktop, workgroup and high-volume production environment. PFU has been engaged in the document imaging scanner business for more than 30 years. For more information, please see https://www.pfu.fujitsu.com/en/.
Date: 01 April, 2020
City: Makati, Philippines
PFU Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd