NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Associate Systems Engineer (Code: ASE)
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in C#, .NET Framework and Object Oriented Programming.
- Knowledgeable in Basic Software Testing, Serial Communication, Embedded Systems, Oscilloscope and Signal Generator.
- Knowledgeable in Windows Application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Text Editor.
- Knowledge and skills in Communication Protocol (RS 232, CAN, UART, etc.) and Nihongo are of great advantage.
Interested applicants may submit their comprehensive resume, 2x2 picture & transcript of records to the address below:
(For e-mail submission, just state the CODE as the Subject Matter)